Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lumi, do you follow one of those stupid fucking religions that let their kids die rather than give them a blood transfusion?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Lumi, do you follow one of those stupid fucking religions that let their kids die rather than give them a blood transfusion?
snoop dogg good luck GIF by VH1

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Anecdotal evidence. My uncle had a nodule found on his colon, it was cancer. Early detection. They cut it out and did two rounds of chemo. He is now cancer free and doing great a year later.

Like everything, blanket states of "all bad" or all good" generally dont work.
I had a relative who was declared cancer free. Month later he got a scan just to make sure he cancer was still in recession. Prognosis was a month to live. Died two weeks later from cancer. Sometimes cancer just has it out for people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Are you one of those religions where black people can Summon lightning?
Erudites can't follow Karana. Although technically they can follow Sol Ro and be wizards that can summon lightning so hmm...

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
As someone who has had their heart stopped 9 times now.

You (and me) are all going to die. The details do matter, when it comes down to it, but make sure you do what you want to do and need to do soon. Cause you may not have the chance tomorrow.

Why I spend some of my day with you knuckleheads might signify something stupid, but fuck it. Yall are all good people. Except for Ossoi, he is autistic.

• 7Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 10 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As someone who has had their heart stopped 9 times now.

You (and me) are all going to die. The details do matter, when it comes down to it, but make sure you do what you want to do and need to do soon. Cause you may not have the chance tomorrow.

Why I spend some of my day with you knuckleheads might signify something stupid, but fuck it. Yall are all good people. Except for Ossoi, he is autistic.
I learned many, many years ago to do my best to live without regrets because life can be fleeting. There are obviously things I havent done yet, but I have done my best to keep checking things off my list.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
well it's safe to say you white ppl love this southern cross shit

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users