Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
FYI - Young wrote Ohio in about an hour after hearing the news of Kent State and brought it to Nash. The whole band recorded it in an hour and a half.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Dude admitted he injested tons of coke and whatever else. Had a liver transplat, surprised he made it as long as he did. Heard the last X years his concerts were 95% political bitching. He was vocal long time ago about the CIA was out to get him so he carried a gun all the time.

One comment I saw today "Why couldn't it be Neil Young?"

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1674185340084.png

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wooden Ships and this are my favorites.

I didn't even know what Wooden Ships was about until recently. And then reading the wiki of the song, musicians don't do this shit anymore. Except rap shitlords maybe but who gives a fuck about them.

1674229949562.png

And Sanrith holy shit you must not even have Spotify lol a lot of their shit is on there, it was definitely Neil Young who pulled his stuff so none of the CSNY stuff is on there.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And Sanrith holy shit you must not even have Spotify lol a lot of their shit is on there, it was definitely Neil Young who pulled his stuff so none of the CSNY stuff is on there.
I do in fact Spotify. CSN pulled their catalog for 5 months in solidarity with Neil. They came back because they like money.

• 1Like