Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I hope he didn't have a will, on purpose, to generate more content.

If no chairs are thrown at the funeral are they really honoring his memory?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I kinda have respect for Springer and I dont know why. Guess he did everything he wanted?

also his show was fake as hell, people will do anything for a ticket and hotel

Last edited:

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

For 5 minutes I smugly thought I beat everyone to the punch on this announcement.

Come to find out a thread was created on it hours ago.
1682617605346.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well fuck. That sucks. He was an amazing musician, especially as a song writer. The Edmund Fitzgerald is a melodic masterpiece, and it was pieced together by him from memories of an Irish dirge he heard when he was four (or something like that). Just had such a mind for music. This is a loss.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Most parents sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" as a nighttime lullaby for their kids, I sang this

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I kinda have respect for Springer and I dont know why. Guess he did everything he wanted?

also his show was fake as hell, people will do anything for a ticket and hotel
I thought his show was fake as hell too until I met someone who was on it. Scrawny little redneck dude. Him and his girlfriend went on it and he said you know something bad is going to come out on the show but you don’t know what. Of course since you’re on TV and it’s the springer show you also overact. I’m sure there was same fake/lies just to get on the show in many cases. The guy I met, his story was real, and he was super pissed his gf decided to air it on TV.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought his show was fake as hell too until I met someone who was on it. Scrawny little redneck dude. Him and his girlfriend went on it and he said you know something bad is going to come out on the show but you don’t know what. Of course since you’re on TV and it’s the springer show you also overact. I’m sure there was same fake/lies just to get on the show in many cases. The guy I met, his story was real, and he was super pissed his gf decided to air it on TV.
Well I know it's staged on certain things. I literally watched it on a VHS with 2 my friends, he went back on 2 years later

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I never watched it but they ran promos for it all the time and talked about it on other shows and the radio. I figured it was all for entertainment, much like everything else. Look at today people will do things that make them look like the biggest moron for clicks. I mean hey look at me I took the tide pod challenge.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Steve Mongo McMichael might still be able to catch him at the pearly gates.
shit. SBG was on my list.

a lot of my old faves are still alive.
Sgt Slaughter. 75
Iron Sheik 81
The Wild Samoans, both still alive at around 80
Ric Flair 74
Tony Atlas 79
Ivan Putski 81
Ken Patera 79 this year
Bob Backlund 74 this year
Ted Dibiase 69
Superstar Billy Graham 80