Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
"Andy Rourke, bassist for the British rock band The Smiths, has died after a battle with pancreatic cancer." - ET Online

Hard to believe this song came out almost 40 years ago ..... 40 years.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My 16 year old niece was listening to some cover of Radiohead's Creep, and then turned on the original. I was thinking it was kind of neat she knew the song, and when I looked it up, realized it's over 30 years old.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My 16 year old niece was listening to some cover of Radiohead's Creep, and then turned on the original. I was thinking it was kind of neat she knew the song, and when I looked it up, realized it's over 30 years old.
there is some version in the intro to Guardians of the Galaxy 3. yeah dude, all that shit is over 30 years old. Metallica's "black" album is 32 yrs old so is GnR's Use Your Illusion I & II, Nirvana's Nevermind and Pearl Jam's Ten. the Crow was released 30 years ago. next year NiN's Downward Spiral turns 30.
Kurt Cobain's daughter is now 31. next year will be the 30th anniversary of Kurt's suicide(if you believe that's how he actually died). he was 27

we are all old fucks.

i realized that i was old when my best friend's niece who i held in my arms as a baby when i was in my 20s got on facebook complaining that she was getting old when she turned 30.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The first time I heard Soundgarden on the "oldies" radio station I had a bit of a panic attack.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
We just had a GIF from Rome in the time travel. How could they forget Rome! It's not even mentioned ONCE in the entire article!!!
"guested in such series as Murphy’s Law, Rome, Dexter, Crossing Lines, Medici and The Spanish Princess."

Feel like that's even worse than not mentioning it at all.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
"guested in such series as Murphy’s Law, Rome, Dexter, Crossing Lines, Medici and The Spanish Princess."

Feel like that's even worse than not mentioning it at all.
/em hangs his head in shame to have missed it

Cybsled

Even though Tina Turner’s main career was music, Thunderdome is still the first thing I associate her with

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Two men enter, one man leaves."

auntie entity GIF

• 2Like