Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Would be 17 years here, but same. And I love how stating a simple fact apparently rustled some jimmies. I'm not happy the guy killed himself or anything, but 28 really isn't all that young. At that point you've had a decade of being an adult, and 7 years of legal boozing. More than enough time to realize that life can be pretty shitty, have worked a job or three, and maybe spawned a kid or two.
And if you have a kid and you’re 28 and it’s all the more sad and too short. That kid doesn’t get to have a dad while going through school, getting his first girlfriend, learning to drive, graduation, getting out on their own, starting their own family, etc. Even if you don’t have a kid, it’s young if you had plans on starting a family and career. Didn’t get to enjoy what kids bring to life, didn’t get to live up to potential in your career.

I guess if you’re a deadbeat loser with no ambitions at 28 then fine, it’s old enough. Dying at 28 when all I had were shitty jobs and drinking would’ve been fine I guess.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
And if you have a kid and you’re 28 and it’s all the more sad and too short. That kid doesn’t get to have a dad while going through school, getting his first girlfriend, learning to drive, graduation, getting out on their own, starting their own family, etc. Even if you don’t have a kid, it’s young if you had plans on starting a family and career. Didn’t get to enjoy what kids bring to life, didn’t get to live up to potential in your career.

I guess if you’re a deadbeat loser with no ambitions at 28 then fine, it’s old enough. Dying at 28 when all I had were shitty jobs and drinking would’ve been fine I guess.
You're talking like the guy died of cancer or something. He killed himself. His plans ended of his own accord, and he decided not to keep playing the game with the rest of us. He was an adult making adult decisions. If he was some 13 year old doing the same thing that would be young, because you don't understand life very well yet at that age. I don't know his specific circumstances as to why he offed himself, but I can respect that he did it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You're talking like the guy died of cancer or something. He killed himself. His plans ended of his own accord, and he decided not to keep playing the game with the rest of us. He was an adult making adult decisions. If he was some 13 year old doing the same thing that would be young, because you don't understand life very well yet at that age. I don't know his specific circumstances as to why he offed himself, but I can respect that he did it.
Well I covered that in my second paragraph. If you hate life and don’t have kids and you’re 28, ok go for it I guess.I thought you were stating 28 isn’t young period.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well I covered that in my second paragraph. If you hate life and don’t have kids and you’re 28, ok go for it I guess.I thought you were stating 28 isn’t young period.
It really isn't, though. Regardless of what path you take, 28 isn't young. If you're trying to imply that leaving things unfinished means you are young, well, that's everyone who has ever lived. Guy had his lifetime, and checked out when he wanted to.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
28 is a young age. You only had what 14 years of full cognitive capacity and understanding, and your body is at its peak of physical performance.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

What the fuck are you arguing about? Jesus Christ go do some work or something.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
There seems to be some disconnect between young and too young. Also, this is a pretty dumb thing to debate over.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She and Ron Liebman were on Gilbert Gottfried's podcast shortly before Ron died and they were amazing. Such incredible talent. RIP
i know her as that crazy bitch in Play Misty For Me.
iu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
RIP Sabine Schmitz of Top Gear fame.

View attachment 343004

Holy shit man, I had no idea this happened. I came in to pay respects to Jessica Walters and saw this and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I used to have a huge crush on her and followed a lot of her videos, I'm in shock now.

This kind of stuff sneaks up on me when I don't watch TV or follow mainstream media.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
RIP. Lonesome Dove is one of the greatest American novels.