Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dead at 59 sure points to lifelong drug use. Probably burped up her aorta after blazing down a cocaine-pepto-vodka cocktail.
Probably. OJ hooked her up the same way he hooked up Nicole, at least Tawny got out of there before he went all Edward Scissorhands on her.

Goatface

was talking to a friend just last week about her when found out there was reboot of wkrp in the 90's. i thought she had passed away years ago.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
what the fuck makes people fuck their faces up so badly, she looks like that cat lady

1620688153013.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Literally, it's basically the neurotoxin from botulism. One of the issues is with repeated usage in the same area, it fucks up your natural tissues/muscles and ends up accelerating the aging appearance of the person.

Also when people use those fillers and the rest of their body shrinks back. Fillers look shitty enough (like the people who put fillers in their lips, it NEVER looks good. They look like they're having an anaphylactic allergic reaction lol), but with the wrong body type, it looks even more cartoonishly bad.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
St. Elsewhere seems like forever ago.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Goatface

midnight run is one of my favorite movies of all time

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had never heard of Berserk (wasn't really into manga) until I saw the early 2ks anime (which was great minus never including Skull Knight or you know, any reason to not think everything is fucked at the last episode). But I read a bunch after the fact and really enjoyed the Golden animes that came out. His artwork was -super- detailed; really sad that story is never going to be finished likely, even though the pace at which he produced them over time slowed considerably. Sad times.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Berserk is the first anime I could ever stomach. Idk what was so different about it, I guess cause it didn’t have all the weird anime faces and tropes that I dislike. It’s really the only one I’ve ever fully watched besides Avatar which idk if people even consider that anime.

Anyways, I was always bummer Berserk didn’t wrap up and seeing he never finished it is a bummer. I always had a hope it would finish some day and someone would finish the anime, as I’ve never read manga.

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Berserk is the first anime I could ever stomach. Idk what was so different about it, I guess cause it didn’t have all the weird anime faces and tropes that I dislike. It’s really the only one I’ve ever fully watched besides Avatar which idk if people even consider that anime.

Anyways, I was always bummer Berserk didn’t wrap up and seeing he never finished it is a bummer. I always had a hope it would finish some day and someone would finish the anime, as I’ve never read manga.

One of the things that probably helped was his art style was influenced by artists like Hieronymus Bosch, so it wasn't typical anime style.

miura-306-full.png

You should really give the manga a shot if you have the slightest interest in it. It was the first manga I ever read and it's glorious.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
One of the things that probably helped was his art style was influenced by artists like Hieronymus Bosch, so it wasn't typical anime style.

miura-306-full.png

You should really give the manga a shot if you have the slightest interest in it. It was the first manga I ever read and it's glorious.
I like Bosch too. My dad had a large Touched by the Devil Poster under lexan on our kitchen island.

Is there an easy digital way to see it? I don’t need another expensive hobby where I collect physical objects. I mean I’d love to but...

Nvm I found a website that has em all. I’ll check it out. Has some hentai adverts though 🤦‍♂️

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I like Bosch too. My dad had a large Touched by the Devil Poster under lexan on our kitchen island.

Is there an easy digital way to see it? I don’t need another expensive hobby where I collect physical objects. I mean I’d love to but...

Nvm I found a website that has em all. I’ll check it out. Has some hentai adverts though 🤦‍♂️

Cheapo android tablet + Tachiyomi = manga reading goodness.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Another great interview on the Gilbert Gottfried podcast. RIP Captain Stubbing/Big Chicken