Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It says YouTube star
Exactly. Who the fuck cares?

I'm not coming at this to shit on the death of a young girl. I'm legit like who the fuck is this and why is it making headlines?

Did you already know who this chick was or were you just rando shit posting? I'm more than happy to be called a boomer over this one.

Cybsled

Steve’s way of describing shit always makes it sound like he is eating the most delicious stuff on the planet

*eats an 80 year old cracker from WW2*

“Wow, you can taste that wholesome, nutty whole wheat flavor. Barely processed, just a good, hearty, wholesome cracker”

I also don’t smoke, but the way he describes those 100 year old cigarettes makes you want to try them as well

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Steve’s way of describing shit always makes it sound like he is eating the most delicious stuff on the planet

*eats an 80 year old cracker from WW2*

“Wow, you can taste that wholesome, nutty whole wheat flavor. Barely processed, just a good, hearty, wholesome cracker”

I also don’t smoke, but the way he describes those 100 year old cigarettes makes you want to try them as well
yeah, i smoked maybe a half dozen cigarettes in my life, i didnt think they tasted very good and it would leave my mouth feeling dead. strange feeling. when i was with friends id ask for one once in a while because the smell of the tobacco can sometimes make you forgot how nasty it was smoking. i smoke pipes with different tobacco and its awesome. no dead mouth, taste great. but yeah Steve makes me wish i could smoke one of those. tobacco ages really well if you seal it and store it in a controlled temp environment. i had a can of of some tobacco i put away and forgot like 5 years ago and it was so good. i can only imagine what aged tobacco from a time when they made things with better quality would taste like.

Oldbased

> Than U
96. Good life.
I remember in my 20s thinking damn I've done so much and got so much ahead of me.
Now in 50s it seems like the years was just minutes.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is a shame. She really was a talented artist regardless of what you thought of her politics and what not. Powerful voice. And excellent to work with.
yeah, she was nutso, but i give a lot of leeway for artists. i didnt wish ill on her. i wish she had gotten help. of course she has to want to be helped.
Suicide, has to be. Especially after her 17 year old son did the same thing a few years ago.
thats what i'm thinking. depression is a bigger killer than the vax.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
yeah, she was nutso, but i give a lot of leeway for artists. i didnt wish ill on her. i wish she had gotten help. of course she has to want to be helped.

thats what i'm thinking. depression is a bigger killer than the vax.
Especially when you add in depression because you took the vax.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Her first album was awesome, it had a great energy. Such a great talent. She had mental health issues for the last 2 decades plus the death of her son. Really sad but not shocking.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users