Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
This shit comes in threes. Who's on the death watch to make the trifecta?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
This shit comes in threes. Who's on the death watch to make the trifecta?

What's the criteria?

Male
Successful (more than 1hit)
Songs don't have much depth, remind people of another time, and are polarizing.

Raffi Singable Songs Collection (box Set) Boxed Set on ImportCDs

Backstreet Boys' U.S. Debut Album: An Oral History | Billboard | Billboard

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
RIP

Chukzombi Chukzombi finger banged some goth chick with huge hair in the back of his Oldsmobile outside a Waffle House in South Jersey in 1979 to that song.

We're all going to have a hard time recovering from this one.

Jersey Shore Wait GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

There are no Waffle Houses in Jersey.
Never have been.

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy Buffett / Smash Mouth guy / Dream Weaver guy are a strange set for the old "bad things come in threes" cliche lol

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
RIP

Chukzombi Chukzombi finger banged some goth chick with huge hair in the back of his Oldsmobile outside a Waffle House in South Jersey in 1979 to that song.

We're all going to have a hard time recovering from this one.
i have no Dream Weaver stories. in 1979 i was only 7 years old. i never hooked up with a goth chick, i should have because i loved me some Type O during the 90s, i never saw any of their shows though. is King Diamond considered goth? i saw a bunch of KD and Merciful Fate concerts . no chicks to speak of there. i did meet Matt Pinfield at one. but thats nothing to brag about.

• 1Like

Goatface

i should have because i loved me some Type O during the 90s, i never saw any of their shows though.
saw them at a club, right as they started getting big. one of the few shows ever left early, it was hot and they were boring.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
saw them at a club, right as they started getting big. one of the few shows ever left early, it was hot and they were boring.
well, Bloody Kisses didnt have many good tracks on it. October Rust was the tits though. my drunk ex was all into that dude, Peter. maybe thats why i never went to see them, cuz then i would have had to take her too. i was like, the dude is a garbage man in the city as his day job, he's just a regular guy, calm down, bitch. how many garbage men are you hooking up with?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I had no issues with Counting Crows and while All Star was certainly annoying with how much it was over played back in the day, my kids love it and they were pretty sad the dude died.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I had no issues with Counting Crows and while All Star was certainly annoying with how much it was over played back in the day, my kids love it and they were pretty sad the dude died.

It's got some problems but Mystery Men is really fucking funny at spots. It was the comedy deconstruction of the super hero genre that came a couple decades too early.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users