Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Cybsled

Not actually her in the scene, but I always end up thinking of this when it comes to Three's Company lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
missed this one. damn she was a lot of fun.
i think she started me on my love of crazy bitches.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I just find it odd that a professional chef with his broad exposure to ingredients over decades would suddenly find himself fatally allergic to something he'd never come across before...

Old fucks suddenly 'max out' on certain food things and become allergic to them. My mom out of nowhere suddenly became allergic to everything in the nightshade family after she turned 70. Doctor said its not uncommon.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
RIP Lou or Pauline of you like Rocky

1697679709296.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I just saw that movie again and they played it totally straight, like we were actually supposed to believe that a housekeeping robot was just something you could buy in the 80's if you were rich.

• 2Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I just saw that movie again and they played it totally straight, like we were actually supposed to believe that a housekeeping robot was just something you could buy in the 80's if you were rich.
Robots were a big deal in the 80s.

I want to say there was a robot that could at least pour/dispense drinks during that time, but obviously no normie could afford it