Cybsled

That "shitty" house in California probably costs over 10 million lol

Real Estate prices, especially in the LA/SF region, is bonkers

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
A junkie with a literal ticking time bomb of a heart dies of cardiac arrest - shocker.

Also sounds like the dude was off the wagon. Posting pictures of cranberries - whose singer overdosed in a hot tub, and on the birthday of his ex. Probably off the wagon and killed himself

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

for a guy who's supposed net worth was over than 100 million he sure lived in a shitty house.

View attachment 497801
he paid $6m for it in 2020

sold this penthouse for $21m in 2021

and sold this beach house for $15m in 2021

=
also damn
1698595271529.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
A junkie with a literal ticking time bomb of a heart dies of cardiac arrest - shocker.

Also sounds like the dude was off the wagon. Posting pictures of cranberries - whose singer overdosed in a hot tub, and on the birthday of his ex. Probably off the wagon and killed himself
Cranberries was on the Friends album.

He was at the age of life long abusers where the whole body is shot. I am surprised he made it this long.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Don't really care about the actor as he was a shitlib and if it was the vax that got him then he got what he deserved, but

20231029_150104.jpg

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
if he drank a bunch or swallowed a bunch of pills, there'd be bottles or baggies or whatever around SOMEWHERE. it's not like you drink a bunch of scotch and hydros and then go, "hey i better go tidy up before i dive headfirst into the pool in my underwear."

Why wouldn't they? Guy takes pills, throws the baggy away and goes out to his jacuzzi. Oh shit, they're laced with too much fentanyl and 30 min or whatever later they kick in and he dies.

• 1Moron
  • 1Truth!

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
They are saying he came home from playing pickle ball for 2 hours, and sent his assistant to run errands - assistant came back 2 hours later found him drown in a hot tub. Probably got in the hot tub to recoup after lots of physical activity and his heart popped. Common thing for older men or people with heart damage from drugs - they don’t drop dead running or at the gym, it’s later at home or while they are recuperating and something goes wrong.

See Jerry Lawler have a heart attack on commentary on Monday night raw like 30 minutes after a “match”

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This board is full of boomers, you old faggots need to worry less about the vax and more about the reality that statistically 1-3 of you are gonna just have your heart pop any moment now

• 1Pathetic

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This board is full of boomers, you old faggots need to worry less about the vax and more about the reality that statistically 1-3 of you are gonna just have your heart pop any moment now
Jokes on you. Most of us Boomers are heartless. Ask our kids if you don't believe me.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

No, it means a quick run common drugs of abuse test (probably similar to a hospital urine test) came back negative is how I am reading it. Clickbait article - it will take them a while to get back a comprehensive toxicology screen.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Likely had a dodgy heart from the drug use. Combined with exercise and jumping into a hot tub. That's a recipe for heart failure.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like