Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
the real question is how much of the nation's Diabeetus cases can be attributed to fucking poptarts?
I remember having pop tarts and shitty cereal for breakfast many days a week as a kid before school. No one really thought much of it back then unless you were really into health foods, which was almost viewed as “fringe” back then.

I had a buddy who him and his brother were super athletic - his mom was a fucking weirdo for many reasons - but she did cook healthy food all the time even in the 80s and 90s. I remember going to their house and thinking eew this shit is gross. But in reality it’s probably at least partially why both of her sons excelled in sports, one guy almost made it into the Olympics for track and field.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I remember having pop tarts and shitty cereal for breakfast many days a week as a kid before school. No one really thought much of it back then unless you were really into health foods, which was almost viewed as “fringe” back then.

I had a buddy who him and his brother were super athletic - his mom was a fucking weirdo for many reasons - but she did cook healthy food all the time even in the 80s and 90s. I remember going to their house and thinking eew this shit is gross. But in reality it’s probably at least partially why both of her sons excelled in sports, one guy almost made it into the Olympics for track and field.

Define healthy food Mr correlation isn't causation. Loading up on carbs like poptarts and cereal would be beneficial pre sport

• 1Hodjing

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Define healthy food Mr correlation isn't causation. Loading up on carbs like poptarts and cereal would be beneficial pre sport
No one said it didn’t , you autistic fuckwit, nor did I say they were good athletes simply because their mom cooked healthy food at a time when many people didn’t. I literally said “at least partially.”

Looks like people are smart to put you on ignore, I’ll be doing the same. Go fuck up threads in the rickshaw.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No one said it didn’t , you autistic fuckwit, nor did I say they were good athletes simply because their mom cooked healthy food at a time when many people didn’t. I literally said “at least partially.”

Looks like people are smart to put you on ignore, I’ll be doing the same. Go fuck up threads in the rickshaw.
It's kind of uncanny how much he manages to shit up the forum even when you have him on ignore.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Kinda hard to bring a waffle and syrup (and butter for those of us with a refined pallet!) in your lunch bag/box.

Are you bringing a fucking toaster with you? Are you some fucking heathen eating raw pop tarts?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Pop tarts are for gays.

1707890759872.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pop tarts are the most low effort breakfast food you could possibly eat. its gotta be the most disgustingly sweet too. at least with normal cereal you put milk on it so you get some healthy protein in there. a pop tart with super heated chemical flavoring and sugar. who knows what that stuff is doin to your body. i dont know how people in this day and age still can fuck with artificial flavoring. eggs, bacon, toast, waffles sausages and pancakes. at least you know whats killing you. you wont get some magical cancer show up unexplained.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
pop tarts are the most low effort breakfast food you could possibly eat. its gotta be the most disgustingly sweet too. at least with normal cereal you put milk on it so you get some healthy protein in there. a pop tart with super heated chemical flavoring and sugar. who knows what that stuff is doin to your body. i dont know how people in this day and age still can fuck with artificial flavoring. eggs, bacon, toast, waffles sausages and pancakes. at least you know whats killing you. you wont get some magical cancer show up unexplained.
Look at the side of the box some time. Any cereal thats even slightly sweet is just as unhealthy for you as a poptart, adding a little 'healthy protein' in there doesn't make a difference.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Look at the side of the box some time. Any cereal thats even slightly sweet is just as unhealthy for you as a poptart, adding a little 'healthy protein' in there doesn't make a difference.
you're still better off with milk in there than some hot rectangle of chemicals and nothing else.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Those must be an east coast thing. I've never heard of Tastykakes

• 1Seriously?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Those must be an east coast thing. I've never heard of Tastykakes

Yeah, mostly Northeast too. Think the main plant was in Philly. They were ubiquitous up there though, you'd see them in every deli, store, bodega, stand, etc

Oldbased

> Than U
I eat 2 6pack/12 generic poptart boxes a day. $4D/120 a month and get my water from my neighbors sewer. Biden meal deals
1707921160279.png

4320 calories CHECK
144% Daily fat CHECK
180% Daily sodium CHECK
360% Daily carbs CHECK
36g Protein
Right on with the WEF guidelines and I spend 1/10th of others in monthly grocery bills!
There is even no HFCS or crickets(yet)
Take that tart haters!

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users