Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

You mentioned Peter Cullen. I mentioned another one of his works. Which you then turned into a paragraph attacking me... Wtf is wrong with you dude?
The question is what is wrong with you for engaging with Ossoi and contributing to making yet another thread unreadable.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The question is what is wrong with you for engaging with Ossoi and contributing to making yet another thread unreadable.

by all means explain how two replies to him is making the "thread" unreadable but it's fine for you to contribute to the music derail?

You mentioned Peter Cullen. I mentioned another one of his works. Which you then turned into a paragraph attacking me... Wtf is wrong with you dude?

As was proven by his lack of a credit - the Predator sounds are hardly a "voice" acting role.

This you? I wouldn't even have known who you were until the below post. Even now I have no idea who you were/are except for the below. Says a lot that you can't even say which character you were.

This a cry for help. You were a faggot when I was in your guild in SWG, and you're still a faggot now. I'll probably email Penne or Apok to see if they still have the recording of you getting booted from TS that ends with "fuck yourself, go back to england"

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have no beef with voice actors. I just thought the Chris Rock bit was funny.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
iu

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nobody knows who the Long Island bread magnate is
Entenmann's is an American company that manufactures baked goods and delivers them throughout the United States to supermarkets and other retailers for sale to the public.[1] They are often known to have display cases at the end of store aisles.[2] The company offers dessert cakes, donuts, cookies, cup cakes, loaf cakes, pies, cereal bars, muffins, Danish pastries, crumb cakes, and buns among other baked goods.[3] In the past several years, they have added designer coffee flavors along with scented candles to their product line in an effort to broaden its appeal.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Entenmann's is an American company that manufactures baked goods and delivers them throughout the United States to supermarkets and other retailers for sale to the public.[1] They are often known to have display cases at the end of store aisles.[2] The company offers dessert cakes, donuts, cookies, cup cakes, loaf cakes, pies, cereal bars, muffins, Danish pastries, crumb cakes, and buns among other baked goods.[3] In the past several years, they have added designer coffee flavors along with scented candles to their product line in an effort to broaden its appeal.

So did the company go bust?

You can't criticize my choice of celeb deaths when you were doing it first AND going on lengthy music derails

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So did the company go bust?

You can't criticize my choice of celeb deaths when you were doing it first AND going on lengthy music derails
its a nationally famous billion dollar brand, that was the founder who died. its not the son of 2 non famous people dropping dead. kindly go fuck yourself. you pick obscure nobodies so you can jack yourself off when people call you a fucktard. its pretty obvious at this point. you get off on being roasted.

Cybsled

I used to like the long danish cake as a kid from them, although you try it now and realize the 1000% daily recommended sugar intake content is probably why you liked it as a kid