Who would win?

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
T1000 has agility and does not tire...Darth Vader destroyed the Jedi Order. Lots of fast agile motherfuckers. He was able to hunt them down and kill them. Plus... when did you ever see a jedi or sith get tired. Luke on Dagobah doesn't count, he wasn't a jedi yet.
I agree with your overall premise, but to keep you honest, Qui-Gon looked pretty exhausted here. In fairness, he had just gotten done running across the desert.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So everyone was simply wrong from the beginning? Glad we got that sorted out before everyone made up their minds. To be Honest, I forgot it was a model number too at first. Then I was thinking back to my mudding days when I played one called Kobra. Incidentally, Kobra was a space based mud originally but they eventually went to full on star wars based. They had a terminator planet (left over from the old days) and I suddenly remembered having multiple T1000's following me around wailing on my lightsaber wielding ass.
I have no idea what any of this has to do with this thread.

I agree with your overall premise, but to keep you honest, Qui-Gon looked pretty exhausted here. In fairness, he had just gotten done running across the desert.
Fair enough.

His exhaustion could be from heat, or running across the desert, or from exerting himself to do that jump. Who knows, but clearly he did get tired and he's a jedi master.

I'll add this, since Darth Vader's limbs are mechanical he may be less inclined to tiring like a normal jedi. Of course, this is all speculation.

rrr_img_114417.jpg
rrr_img_114418.jpg
rrr_img_114419.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
c'mon man, Vader was constantly exhausted through the entire original trilogy.

alternate-ending-for-star-wars-episode-iii-fa553aac-bf86-41df-9aca-8b5aa6b01d02-png-292825.jpg

57683586.jpg

52463530.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
light saber is better tech then T1000, then there is also force throw

the T1000 also lacks combat experience to match vader, he got stalled and tricked often by some humans and an better version of C3PO

look at it this way, do you think vader could take on the crew that destroyed the T1000? they ain't even in the same league lol