Why do you post at FOH?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pennilenko_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Just waking up. Shit, I was smashed last night. Nah, I"m not 90 lbs soaking wet, about 130. And yeah, I know what happens when you post real life pics. Hell, I"ve reminded other people before. Just glad folks are having fun in this thread.

Damn I was smashed. I drink about once or twice in six months, and I drank a LOT last night. No regrets though.
If you really have no regrets, then you are numb or very hard core.

Pennilenko said:
If you really have no regrets, then you are numb or very hard core.
Maybe a little of both. But nah, I"ve posted here long enough to know how it goes.

edit: Getting breakfast while I lol at myself and replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
Maybe a little of both. But nah, I"ve posted here long enough to know how it goes.

edit: Getting eaten by this beast for breakfast while I lol at myself and replies.
fixed

Amnesiac_foh

shitlord
In all the series of tubes that is the internets, I don"t know how many things I"ve seen that actually made my jaw drop as I shook my head in awe. This is one of them.

The pics not uploading was a sign, DO NOT WANT has never been more applicable. Can"t believe you posted those pics, can"t believe you are not trolling, can"t believe you still cop to it the next AM. Wow. Just wow.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Amnesiac said:
The pics not uploading was a sign, DO NOT WANT has never been more applicable.
The best part is that in his second post he mentions why the pictures wouldn"t upload...

GaliemVaelant said:
Waitin on shit to upload in edit... Takin" too damn long I wanna get back to drinkin and music. Maybe too high res. I"ll fix tomorrow if it is.

Shit too big...
Damnit. Give me a sec and I"ll fix this shit. irfanview to the rescue

Okay, now that I"ve attacked a couple chicken breasts and had a smoke...

She"s a sweetheart whose beliefs and values match mine. Yeah, it would be cool if the supermodel-hawt women were also the ones I could stand being around every day without wanting to hang myself with my own tongue, but they"re usually not -- and when they are, they"re taken. She"s perfect for me.

I"ll be tutoring her through her physics degree as she makes her way to mechanical engineering, but she wants me to help her get in shape too. It"ll be fun, so why not? I"ll be getting a weight bench for myself to continue last year"s work of bulking up some, and I know that losing weight is infinitely easier than building muscle. Her workout will be a subset of mine. So, taking wagers. One year. By that point, her body will make all but the most picky dudes drool.

It doesn"t hurt to have the extra motivation, and her only reply to this thread was, "That just drives me more to get in shape," and then she laughed at some of your jokes about her. And that"s why I"m marrying her. She"s fuckin" awesome

One year is goin" in my calendar. Now, I gotta go get some shit done. Now, speaking of all this, how come there isn"t a fitness forum yet? Keep the jokes comin" though. We"ve been laughin" since I got up.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
FulorianC said:
Not even regretting the fact that you"re going to marry a wildebeest?
He will when they get in their first newly wed fight and she gores his leg.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
guys, shut the fuck up. he"s happy and that"s all that matters. let"s try to be mature about this for once and wish Galiem and Etoille the best in all their endeavors.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
kegkilla said:
guys, shut the fuck up. he"s happy and that"s all that matters. let"s try to be mature about this for once and wish Galiem and Etoille the best in all their endeavors.
I love you.

Draz_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
You are so full of shit it isnt even funny

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
kegkilla said:
It was only a matter of time...

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
this good enough?

I"ve never been so nauseated working with a picture in photoshop. The pic of galiems fiancee didnt help either.