Why do you post at FOH?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
GaliemVaelant said:
Sorry, wouldn"t have fucked it <strike>up</strike> on the first go if sober.
Fixed

Was re-reading thread couldn"t resist it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
ValkyrieIsAboutToDie said:
WHICH ONE IS KEGKILLA?

YOU DECIDE!

really wish i didn"t scribble out my face in that pic... i lost the original when my comp crashed and i wanna tag it on facebook so commemorate my little russian fling from last summer. btw, russians kiss weird.

Montag_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Okay, now that I"ve attacked a couple chicken breasts and had a smoke...

She"s a sweetheart whose beliefs and values match mine. Yeah, it would be cool if the supermodel-hawt women were also the ones I could stand being around every day without wanting to hang myself with my own tongue, but they"re usually not -- and when they are, they"re taken. She"s perfect for me.

I"ll be tutoring her through her physics degree as she makes her way to mechanical engineering, but she wants me to help her get in shape too. It"ll be fun, so why not? I"ll be getting a weight bench for myself to continue last year"s work of bulking up some, and I know that losing weight is infinitely easier than building muscle. Her workout will be a subset of mine. So, taking wagers. One year. By that point, her body will make all but the most picky dudes drool.

It doesn"t hurt to have the extra motivation, and her only reply to this thread was, "That just drives me more to get in shape," and then she laughed at some of your jokes about her. And that"s why I"m marrying her. She"s fuckin" awesome

One year is goin" in my calendar. Now, I gotta go get some shit done. Now, speaking of all this, how come there isn"t a fitness forum yet? Keep the jokes comin" though. We"ve been laughin" since I got up.
Going off the pretense that this is a fakepost, bravo. IMO this is a pretty good followup post to some post you copied from 4chan, and so you get much credit for being a good troll/fakeposter.

Assuming this isn"t a joke, you fucking fail at life. It is one thing to have a fat/ugly fiance that you like for her personality, and I am sure most people can respect that. It is not, however, cool to get hammered and post awful naked pictuers of her on some internet forum. If this is a seriouspost you deserve all the ridicule you get, and probably a lot more.

You are either really awesome or really terrible.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
This isn"t fake or a troll. Go look at Galiem"s posting history. He"s just a really, really strange dude.

Galiem, please post that pic of your first wedding to confirm Screamfeeders interpretation to complete this thread of ownage.

Montag_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
This isn"t fake or a troll. Go look at Galiem"s posting history. He"s just a really, really strange dude.

Galiem, please post that pic of your first wedding to confirm Screamfeeders interpretation to complete this thread of ownage.
Then he deserves every ounce of ridicule he gets, and probably a lot more. It is more or less objective fact that the girl he posted pictures of is ugly and fat, and I fail to think how anyone could think this post would end in anything other than page after page of mocking.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
brekk said:
You"re welcome
do people actually still think that was me in that picture? i figured pretty much everyone excepted for that dipshit column realized that it was obvious trolling.

kegkilla said:
do people actually still think that was me in that picture? i figured pretty much everyone excepted for that dipshit column realized that it was obvious trolling.
Are there people who still think that any of your posts are anything but obvious trolling?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
EmpireF4i said:
Are there people who still think that any of your posts are anything but obvious trolling?
aufadk.jpg

Just gettin" up. Can"t something be trolling and be real at the same time? What if it"s real, but you know what the results will be? lol, she knew I was posting those, and she does have MUCH more flattering pics. She knew what was coming, and decided to enhance it by picking those. Yep, she"s awesome. "Sides, she gets her share of compliments too.

Yeah, and anyone who opens themselves knowingly to ridicule better be able to laugh at what comes. I"d post that old pic from my previous wedding, but I don"t have it anymore, plus I look much different. That pic was about six and a half years ago.

Well, I better get back to bed

I wonder how long "till we get our webcam site up and running...

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Back in the days I used to look at all the leet EQ screenies/ lewt pics. Now I just find it a fun/interesting read with the occasional piece of nostalgia.

Also your nude pics work great for aversion therapy. I was eating breadsticks when the horror unfolded before my eyes.

I now no longer like breadsticks. Or the Pilsbury doughboy.