Why do you post at FOH?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Is this the start of another would you hate your life if this is your girlfriend thread?

Rune_foh

shitlord
Does this mean Galiem"s new fiancee is named Shelly, and was born in 1989, making her only 21 years of age? Hot damn.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
I"ll lure Galiem out.

Galiem, dont be a looser. Their are other ways to make your return other then posting as a anonymous person. There just jealous.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Zeste said:
I"ll lure Galiem out.

Galiem, dont be a looser. Their are other ways to make your return other then posting as a anonymous person. There just jealous.
There is no reason for him to be on this thread with nude pictures of his ex. He respects me and loves me, wants to stay with me, and be a daily father to our baby when he is born.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thread. It"s called a thread.

I can"t believe this is real. Galiem would NEVER marry a chick that made an obvious spelling mistake like that.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
James said:
Thread. It"s called a thread.

I can"t believe this is real. Galiem would NEVER marry a chick that made an obvious spelling mistake like that.
I am pregnant and very tired but watching Galiem play his game that I can"t play with him til I get my computer fixed. I am also talking to a friend on myspace.