Wii U

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What was that Zelda MMO they spoke about at last year's E3? It seemed interesting. I'm wondering when it'll come out.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
If I recall, you played it online and the world was really expansive. I'll see if I can find the old video about it.

spronk

FPS noob
i don't think you play it online, its just a big world game like xenoblade. its coming out next year for wii u, no date. some people think it may be a cross platform game, ie one version for wii u and another version for NX like twilight princess did for gamecube & wii

Heian

Molten Core Raider
It's worth it IMO. There are some very good game on Wii U. Bayonetta, mario maker are really great. I actually need to get Captain Toad at some point.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Bought this same deal off Toys'R'Us, talked myself into getting back onto the hype train for Xenoblade X :p

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Maybe they're abandoning trying to keep up graphics wise completely and trying to offer an extremely cheap, affordable console. Like maybe $99 base or something. Try and make all the money through volume and software sales. Like just keep WiiU level graphics knowing you won't get 3rd party support anyways for PS/XB ports.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Maybe they're abandoning trying to keep up graphics wise completely and trying to offer an extremely cheap, affordable console. Like maybe $99 base or something. Try and make all the money through volume and software sales. Like just keep WiiU level graphics knowing you won't get 3rd party support anyways for PS/XB ports.
Makes sense, but $99, or even $199, wouldn't seem to buy much. Maybe a terminal for a really impressive cloud system?