Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Have about half a dozen friend keys left, was someone keeping track of the list of people who still needed so that I can just base it on most reputable poster?

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Last page or 3 should give 6+ people no problem. Reputable? Everyone might not post gold but I would say if someone is posting on this forum there is a good chance they would take the beta of an upcoming mmo seriously.

If you are looking for posters you might ask I would go for Malakriss, Sutekh, Hatorade, Iannis, Itzena or Draegan. I assume they all have keys atm but one of them should be able to list 6 people on this forum that might be worthy of keys.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is going to be an interesting patch. Crazy amount of new players + new content. Any speculation on what level they'll raise the cap to?
I'd imagine sub-50 if they do. So 40? 45? They'd have to implement some huge shit to jump to 50 and people would be crying for dungeons/raids etc at that point.

Honestly I doubt they increase the level cap at all.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd imagine sub-50 if they do. So 40? 45? They'd have to implement some huge shit to jump to 50 and people would be crying for dungeons/raids etc at that point.

Honestly I doubt they increase the level cap at all.
With that level increase, would there be a whole slew of new dungeons to test as well and perhaps a low-tier raid? New zones for the levels, at the least, right?

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's the thing. For them to go from 36 to 50 would mean they would have to add at least two new zones. Then add at least two new dungeons. And maybe a raid.

That's a tall fucking order for one patch they aren't releasing notes for until day-of. When the big stuff comes, the testers will know. I wouldn't be shocked if a new cross-faction zone is implemented and people can grind to 42 or something. But not much more than that.

Oh, probably a new BG.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Have about half a dozen friend keys left, was someone keeping track of the list of people who still needed so that I can just base it on most reputable poster?
Now, I'm not saying I'd suck your dick for a beta key, but I know a guy, that knows a guy that would at least talk about it over dinner.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i have a key for the next person to post a tranny gif, no reposts from fedor allowed.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i doubt it since its missing the last 4 characters there. first tranny still gets it.