Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

error_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I had the same problem until I went back and noticed I missed the "Apply Code" button. So, did any significant number of people roll on a PVP server? If so, which one? A friend and I want some peeps to roll with. We made characters on Rowsdower (or w/e its called) to avoid queues last night.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I hit apply code, no codes to be found. There is no transaction history either. Yet on my credit card it shows it as pending. hmmmm

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Well hit 50 and got my sleep in. Missed Dominion side first by about 20 minutes but did get Engineer first (for the server that is).

Time to work on GA access!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pro PVP tips:

Warriors/Stalkers suck in PVP until 20+. You just don't have the right amps/skills yet to rape face. 20+ we become the #1 badass motherfuckers you should run away from. Probably get nerfed later on.

If you have a mortal strike, put it on. Healing is too fucking powerful.

Prestige caps at 5000. Buy some shit!

There are PVP offense/defense stats. It comes on purchased gear/crafted gear from special recipes. Honestly not sure if the stats are working, though.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Who is the best person to get a guild invite? Rolled an engineer on Stormtalon, Dominion side. Name is AnomanderRake

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Agreed. Downloaded quickly, absolutely flawless account set-up and everything. The precise opposite of FF14. 1,512 in queue ahead of me on Stormtalon. Sigh.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, hopefully they offer free character transfers in the near future so people can spread out a bit.

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
I didn't get a chance to beta test this and I'm still dubious. GMG says the game comes with 3 guest passes, any kind soul want to PM me one?

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
So did anyone else who bought the game from NCSoft have to actually wait a while before they sent you a head start code? I thought that stuff was sent immediately after purchase, now I have an email saying it might take 48 hours to process...wat?
Hrm, I ordered mine I think last Thursday or Friday (29th/30th) and it was pretty much insta-code.