Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Delly

Trakanon Raider
3rd time I've rerolled, trying to decide what I like. Initially I enjoyed engineer, but the bots are still kinda meh in terms in AI and I've never truly loved ranged classes. Switched to stalker, but everyone's grandma is a stalker. Now I'm back at my first love which is warrior and what I pretty much play in every game. At this point I have no where else to turn in terms of rerolling so it looks like warrior it is.

Vitality

HUSTLE
3rd time I've rerolled, trying to decide what I like. Initially I enjoyed engineer, but the bots are still kinda meh in terms in AI and I've never truly loved ranged classes. Switched to stalker, but everyone's grandma is a stalker. Now I'm back at my first love which is warrior and what I pretty much play in every game. At this point I have no where else to turn in terms of rerolling so it looks like warrior it is.
You got the itis bro, careful.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Those max level raids? Max gear? Optimum players? Gonna say probably not at this point, at least on the gear/levels. So you can't compare a class at this stage. Classes are balanced at the top of the heap, not while leveling.
That's Nihilum so pretty much yes, yes, yes as far as it's possible right now to your opening questions.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
If I had to reroll an alt, I would make a Spellslinger only because they appear to suck and stuff like that challenges me.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
I'd strong suggest people to get the keybindfreedom add on and change ur spam ability to left click also get the camera lock mod called steer which makes the Camera similar to Tera and ESO in combat. Made awesome combat even better. Game is fucken sweet!!
If you change the LMB to your spam ability, how do you interact with the components of the UI that require a mouse click?

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got my squid head, ran over zombies carmageddon style, then found a secret cave and jumping puzzle thing from the explorer path. Built a snowman. This game is great. God knows why they waited till later on to put all the good stuff though.

Trokarr

Lord Nagafen Raider
And the gold spam through mail has started.
I think everyone got one of those emails.

Anyone know if stimpacks and the action bar are bugged. My stimpacks disappear periodically on the action bar and the slot where they are supposed to go is shaded out like it is not unlocked.

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think everyone got one of those emails.

Anyone know if stimpacks and the action bar are bugged. My stimpacks disappear periodically on the action bar and the slot where they are supposed to go is shaded out like it is not unlocked.
Yeah, I think it happens when you come out of an instance. In any case you can reload your ui and it should fix it.

misery_sl

shitlord
Well, whether SS is terrible or not, I'm enjoying mine right now. Got my stalker to 22 and decided I wanted to try something different. Maybe it's because I'm only level 8 right now, but I'm having a good time.