Will Smith n Oscar Town

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Because a normal person would sit their crack their knuckles let the rage build and tune the motherfucker up for real backstage after the show? Also a real wife who gave a fuck about you would be holding your ass back to stop you from possibly committing a felony and bringing even more public shame and pain to your family.
seriously. here's how this goes for any healthy couple. someone tells a string of jokes in a comedy setting that your wife happens to be a target of. you laugh because either it's funny, you don't want to make a big deal out of it, or because everyone is getting roasted, that's just what's going on. you notice your wife does not find it funny, so you put your arm around her and comfort her and remind her that a) nobody's above a good roasting now and again and b) who cares, you look beautiful. the wife, who is also a healhy adult appreciates the sentiment even if maybe she doesn't believe it, and moves on.

she doesn't manipulate her husband into embarrassing himself, and herself by proxy

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Screenshot_20220328-000220_Facebook.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if this was real, Rock would have made a better joke about Will Smith than cracking on his nobody wife who has mange. also Will Smith would have been doing his Will Smith emotional routine instead of the little bitch prance he makes when he strolled over to Chris Rock. Chris Rock didnt know what to expect because his jokes are all approved beforehand by the committee and/or network. so when Smith moves on him he starts making goofy gestures because he thinks Smith is going to play around or something, maybe make a funny. also if this was rea, Smith wouldnt be laughing at the joke until he glances at his bitch wife who is giving him the "you in the doghouse" look.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
seriously. here's how this goes for any healthy couple. someone tells a string of jokes in a comedy setting that your wife happens to be a target of. you laugh because either it's funny, you don't want to make a big deal out of it, or because everyone is getting roasted, that's just what's going on. you notice your wife does not find it funny, so you put your arm around her and comfort her and remind her that a) nobody's above a good roasting now and again and b) who cares, you look beautiful. the wife, who is also a healhy adult appreciates the sentiment even if maybe she doesn't believe it, and moves on.

she doesn't manipulate her husband into embarrassing himself, and herself by proxy

GF knows exactly when my hackles start to tingle and I get an instant dose of sharp fingernails digging into my hand / arm to get me to refocus before I do / say something I cant undo. She gets mad at me for getting mad, she doesnt get mad at someone else to make me madder.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone eating this shit up is an idiot. Rock leans forward, never pulls his hand forward and turns head before being slapped

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Anyone eating this shit up is an idiot. Rock leans forward, never pulls his hand forward and turns head before being slapped

The point of contention is you think this means he knew what was coming, problem is all that can also be explained as he had no clue what was coming.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
if this was real, Rock would have made a better joke about Will Smith than cracking on his nobody wife who has mange. also Will Smith would have been doing his Will Smith emotional routine instead of the little bitch prance he makes when he strolled over to Chris Rock. Chris Rock didnt know what to expect because his jokes are all approved beforehand by the committee and/or network. so when Smith moves on him he starts making goofy gestures because he thinks Smith is going to play around or something, maybe make a funny. also if this was rea, Smith wouldnt be laughing at the joke until he glances at his bitch wife who is giving him the "you in the doghouse" look.

i mean it happened before in 2016. its not the first time Rock targets her on stage.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't will use to moan about how "embarrassing" trump was?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The point of contention is you think this means he knew what was coming, problem is all that can also be explained as he had no clue what was coming.
we can see when smith walks away that he has the remnants of a smile on his face. i wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if smith had his big dumb smile going while walking up to chris. almost as if will hadn't decided if he was going to make a joke back to chris into the mic or hit him right up until his arm was swinging

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
i mean it happened before in 2016. its not the first time Rock targets her on stage.

Since the early days of Comedy there has been one rule and everyone knows it, if you dont want to be made part of the act DONT SIT IN THE FRONT OF THE VENUE. Rock couldnt have pulled the trigger on that shitty joke if he had to point you out in the back of the hall and asked you to stand up.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
just sounds stupid. stage an assault, for the biggest A lister.

the math just doesn't add up. "dey doin it 4 da ratings" I dont think the #1 A-lister could give a fuck if Oscar's can crack 200k viewers or not. he's there out of obligation to his colleagues.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well he is a comedian, i wont parentheses that because Rock earned that title. but being a comedian makes you believe that you can say whatever the fuck you want with no consequences. its why comedians are crying the blues because they cant figure out why woke colleges dont want them doing standup at their colleges anymore.