Will Smith n Oscar Town

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Not sure why this is so hard for you tards
You Got It Good Job GIF by Digital Pratik

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I love this forum full of so called patriots talking about taking back their country and how they would defend their traditional families and would defend to death their children from the leftists cabal are so shocked a mentally I’ll guy under stress about his shit life abd marriage snapped when a guy dissed his wife on the biggest night of his career

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

All that boxing training for Ali stuck with him, he kept his left up.
Rock leaned forward and turned his head. Why are people eating this shit up. You fuckers are going to make this news for the next week

Jive Turkey

Karen
I'm betting Rock was seriously thinking about just standing up there and absolutely torching the fuck out of both of them but decided to protect his career and be a professional about it.
When he said "Oh, I could go... okay" you know he was considering it. I'm sad he had second thoughts

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'm betting Rock was seriously thinking about just standing up there and absolutely torching the fuck out of both of them but decided to protect his career and be a professional about it.

He has another 5-9 minutes for his next special now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I love this forum full of so called patriots talking about taking back their country and how they would defend their traditional families and would defend to death their children from the leftists cabal are so shocked a mentally I’ll guy under stress about his shit life abd marriage snapped when a guy dissed his wife on the biggest night of his career
Who exactly is shocked about it? He just proved that no matter how well you dress up a chimp, it's still a chimp.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Will had to stand up for Jada because she gave him her patented "I'm going to ride strange dick all week because I'm mad at you" eyeroll live on camera after he chuckled at Chris' joke.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Dude, why WOULDN'T he turn his head away from a slap???

Right. In the moment between someone just about to strike you and the strike itself people don't often just stand there like statues. He winced about as much in reaction as you could expect from a normal person that was pretty sure a blow was coming and then oh fuck here it comes.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It was a pretty tame ass joke. There was a moment where Chris Rock says "it was just a GI Jane joke" and then under his breathe says "oh I could......" and then takes a breathe and goes on with the next award intro. I wish we would have just said what he wanted to say. I'm sure it would have been something about Will should be more worried about the dicks going into Jada then the hair falling out of Jada.
that's what i'm saying. this is chris rock we're talking about... dude threw the softest of softball jokes. will didn't lose his mind because of the joke, he went up there because his wife gave him a dirty look and he didn't know how to handle it. if it was staged, rock would have ABSOLUTELY taken the opportunity to blast them. he would have spent as much time as possible hand-crafting that joke to perfection.

and the "oh i could" under his breath was him about to go off the cuff and do just that, but HE was the one up on stage, and he was the one that all the people backstage were screaming at to just move on. i don't understand how anyone would thing this was staged.

and that slap lol... clearly he doesn't know how to fight. his hips are all off-kilter. the upper body looks right, but that's from knowing how to work the camera. it looks and sounds fake because he doesn't actually know how to hit someone.

there's a part of me that wanted rock to just lay into him verbally but my guess is he and the rest of the comedy community will be doing that shortly

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Because a normal person would sit their crack their knuckles let the rage build and tune the motherfucker up for real backstage after the show? Also a real wife who gave a fuck about you would be holding your ass back to stop you from possibly committing a felony and bringing even more public shame and pain to your family.

• 8Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
If it was real where was the same energy Will had tonight when that guy was banging the shit out of his wife? He wants to chin check Chris for making a joke about Jada saying keep her name out of his fucking mouth. But some guy had his dick down her throat and he did nothing. Man get the fuck out of here with that shit. I bet if that was Terry Crews or the Rock he wouldn’t have done shit.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I have to wonder now if he hits his wife and kids. Statistically the odds are pretty good.

• 3Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
If the Oscars set this up, they wouldn't put something on TV that would be cut away from suddenly because of language they know they can't use.

Fucker

Log Wizard
It would have been epic if he dropped a mange joke on her.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
The oscars having storylines and buildup like a good wrestling PPV might actually be the thing that would get me to watch. Actors beefing throughout the year like the Reynolds/Jackman stuff a while back. Kayne interruptions during the show. The crowd chanting "yes" when a good movie wins. The host shouting "good god almighty, he killed him!" after the "slap." It's all so fake anyway might as well go WWE levels of fake.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
However...

I still don't give a fuck about the Oscars. What movie won best picture, some movie we don't even have a thread about?

Who Cares Ryan Phillippe GIF by MacGruber

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users