Will Smith n Oscar Town

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
It was obvious he knew what was coming.

View attachment 405406
You can tell by the awkwardness from Chris Rock directly after that it wasn't staged. Watching him trying to continue on after it happend was way too genuine. Him fudging the line of "we are here to give out a documentary, give out an award for a documentary" was as real as it gets for a man that was just slapped in front of a bunch of people and is forced to contain his natural response and just read a script. If that was fake then Chris Rock should have gotten that best actor award.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Over / under on Chris Rock being one of the dudes Jada Fucked who she told Will was better than him?

The nice thing about being the town bike is you can sic your husband on anyone you want by saying you fucked them.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Well at least WS will be known for something other than Wild Wild West now.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You can tell by the awkwardness from Chris Rock directly after that it wasn't staged. Watching him trying to continue on after it happend was way too genuine. Him fudging the line of "we are here to give out a documentary, give out an award for a documentary" was as real as it gets for a man that was just slapped in front of a bunch of people and is forced to contain his natural response and just read a script. If that was fake then Chris Rock should have gotten that best actor award.
yeah... but homsar said he leaned... so... checkmate

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Give Rock credit, he took it like a man, his momma probably slapped him a lot. When you aren't expecting it even an open hand can rock you enough to wobble and go down.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The best part of this whole will smith shit show is, well 2 things.

1) I never knew he was a rl cuck
2) his wife is more bald than me.

I'm pulling out the scotch for a 3 fingerer.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'm pulling out the scotch for a 3 fingerer.

You'll need more than 3 to make his wife feel something.

rimshot GIF

• 12Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 16 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Give Rock credit, he took it like a man, his momma probably slapped him a lot. When you aren't expecting it even an open hand can rock you enough to wobble and go down.

His ear was definitely ringing. That was flush and Will winded up his entire body into it.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I get a bit of tickle knowing that even less people are probably talking about the actual awards because of that historic slap.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

i'd actually be okay with that if they just lean into the whole thing and have him slap everyone

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Reminds me of the infamous "There's Black People, and there's Joggers".

It's pretty clear which one is which.

• 1Like

j00t

Reminds me of the infamous "There's Black People, and there's Joggers".

It's pretty clear which one is which.
yeah, i wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if when chris said "oh, i could..." he was mentally rehearsing that bit but decided against it

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
just looked up winners, Cruella won best costume lol

• 1Barf