Will Smith n Oscar Town

Fadaar

That guy
its unfortunate too cause Will Smith was the epitome of feel good rags to riches story and he seemed like a cool dude. then Jada and their retarded kids turned him into a blubbering pussy.

• 16Like
Reactions: 15 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
A punch I could understand. Rage clouds reason. A slap, not a punch, indicates reason, but then the place and time of the slap defies all reason to me.

It's so strange.

I thought that was a little strange too. I just wrote it off as "actors" though. He might play a tough guy, but he was probably in drama club in high school.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I wish Will Smith would bitch slap me. I’d never have to work again after I settle out of court for an undisclosed amount.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Funny thing is I had no idea Will Smith let people plow his wife til this happened. If he'd just left it at a joke about hair loss I still wouldnt. Fucking city people, they are all fucked in the head and its hilarious.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Don't a fuck ton of blacks have shaved heads for their weaves or whatever? Hair loss is a blessing for some it feels like lol

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't care if she was a bald head in a jar. Oscars are quite literally a three hour celebrity roast

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People calling him a hero and respecting him standing up for his wife are such morons. You can’t make a joke at all these days in any form.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like how Trey Smith is so much more normal than the others that came out of Jada.

X5MMZBVUTRBRLHDRUZXMMXSMIQ.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Thing that is so odd to me is that in a moment of him having lost his cool so to speak, acting on emotions and being pissed off from someone insulting his wife, he did an open hand slap. Only times I've ever seen or heard about a man hitting another man for something like that has been with a closed fist. Never even heard stories told from people who were present at such an event end with "and then he got so pissed off that he slapped the other guy".

Not that men don't slap other men, there is apparently a whole championship about it, but that's sort of the point. It's a "gimmic". Men don't usually do that to my knowledge. Cross the line, get punched in the face. Slaps are more emasculating, but again, then it is calculated as such, not a hit based on an immediate emotional response.

Think about it. I'd bet that most people here have at one point been at a situation where words are said and things escalated to the point of your fist tightening up. But you didn't do it. Now think about how fast those thoughts of "I shouldn't do it because X reason" come up. They're family, they are friends, it's a bad situation, it's wrong, it's violence in response to words.... whatever it was that caused you not to do it, those thoughts and impulse control came very fast, and that is in the moment so to speak.

If he had time to "think about it", as in rage felt moment that subsided, as he walked towards him calmly, you'd also think that he would have the common sense to not do it right then and there. More of a "lets step outside!" kind of deal.

Granted, probably very good for Will that he didn't knock him out, as that would most certainly be assault charges and the likes, but again, calming down to the point where you realize that should also make you instantly realize that it's not a good idea to hit, slap or not, someone in front of hundreds of people and millions watching at live major internationally televised public event.

A punch I could understand. Rage clouds reason. A slap, not a punch, indicates reason, but then the place and time of the slap defies all reason to me.

It's so strange.
Thats just it, it wasnt a spur of the moment thing. Nothing rage filled about it
Will Smith was clearly laughing at the joke, taking it all in good fun...until you see his troglodyte roll her eyes and give him a look. Then and ONLY then did the lethal protector that is Will Smith decide to get up and defend his (woman's?) honor. I don't think it was staged, but it was very calculated on Smith's part.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Thing that is so odd to me is that in a moment of him having lost his cool so to speak, acting on emotions and being pissed off from someone insulting his wife, he did an open hand slap. Only times I've ever seen or heard about a man hitting another man for something like that has been with a closed fist. Never even heard stories told from people who were present at such an event end with "and then he got so pissed off that he slapped the other guy".

Not that men don't slap other men, there is apparently a whole championship about it, but that's sort of the point. It's a "gimmic". Men don't usually do that to my knowledge. Cross the line, get punched in the face. Slaps are more emasculating, but again, then it is calculated as such, not a hit based on an immediate emotional response.

Think about it. I'd bet that most people here have at one point been at a situation where words are said and things escalated to the point of your fist tightening up. But you didn't do it. Now think about how fast those thoughts of "I shouldn't do it because X reason" come up. They're family, they are friends, it's a bad situation, it's wrong, it's violence in response to words.... whatever it was that caused you not to do it, those thoughts and impulse control came very fast, and that is in the moment so to speak.

If he had time to "think about it", as in rage felt moment that subsided, as he walked towards him calmly, you'd also think that he would have the common sense to not do it right then and there. More of a "lets step outside!" kind of deal.

Granted, probably very good for Will that he didn't knock him out, as that would most certainly be assault charges and the likes, but again, calming down to the point where you realize that should also make you instantly realize that it's not a good idea to hit, slap or not, someone in front of hundreds of people and millions watching at live major internationally televised public event.

It's so strange.
Impotent rage of an emasculated man.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users