Will Smith n Oscar Town

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Here's the thing... Will Smith has been outed as a Cuck for quite a while now. I mean, you're
a Lead, Hollywood actor who plays "Hero" roles and your wife tells the world she made you
be OK with her fucking other guys. There's no coming back from that, anyhow. But then you
go and pull this stunt? I'm with the folks who don't really give a shit about knowing someone's
personal life-- you do you, as far as I'm concerned-- but there's no escaping this shit since
it's being talked about literally everywhere.

So here's my problem with it: Why the fuck wasn't he arrested on the spot for assault? That's
the bottom line for me and one of the many reasons I have absolutely no respect for Hollywood.
I don't care if his wife is an absolute bitch, or what sorrows he's having to endure... he physically
assaulted someone, and then returned to his chair and verbally continued his abuse, and received
a goddamn standing ovation from the crowd on top of not being arrested.
That's the only thing that should be getting discussed.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Here's the thing... Will Smith has been outed as a Cuck for quite a while now. I mean, you're
a Lead, Hollywood actor who plays "Hero" roles and your wife tells the world she made you
be OK with her fucking other guys. There's no coming back from that, anyhow. But then you
go and pull this stunt? I'm with the folks who don't really give a shit about knowing someone's
personal life-- you do you, as far as I'm concerned-- but there's no escaping this shit since

So here's my problem with it: Why the fuck wasn't he arrested on the spot for assault? That's
the bottom line for me and one of the many reasons I have absolutely no respect for Hollywood.
I don't care if his wife is an absolute bitch, or what sorrows he's having to endure... he physically
assaulted someone, and then returned to his chair and verbally continued his abuse, and received

it was a American Inventor on American Inventor crime, no one gives a fuck about that. It's like free Romans watching slaves kill each other. It's entertainment. A welcomed distraction for the tinseltown pedos.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

1000000000000000% agree

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think it has more to do with being male on male. I think 90% of the time if a man slaps another man, even with a cop watching and the guy that got slapped doesn't retaliate and actually makes a joke about it immediately no one's getting arrested. If Chris Rock had demanded he be arrested he probably would have been, but it was obvious Rock wasn't hurt and didn't really care, so why should anyone else? If he had gone up there and slapped Amy Schumer, it would have been a different story.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I think it has more to do with being male on male. I think 90% of the time if a man slaps another man, even with a cop watching and the guy that got slapped doesn't retaliate and actually makes a joke about it immediately no one's getting arrested. If Chris Rock had demanded he be arrested he probably would have been, but it was obvious Rock wasn't hurt and didn't really care, so why should anyone else? If he had gone up there and slapped Amy Schumer, it would have been a different story.
How many grown ass men have you watched slap another that didn't immediately result in hands being thrown?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
How many grown ass men have you watched slap another that didn't immediately result in hands being thrown?
I've never seen a man slap another man like that in my life. If I did though, and the other guy was like "Whoa, that was weird" and went on with what he was doing, I would do the same.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I think that's what he's getting at. Since hands didn't get thrown, cops didn't get involved. There's some merit to that. I've seen plenty of guys "assault" another dude at or outside a bar without getting arrested if it doesn't escalate.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's funny how many of you fags still believe it wasn't staged even after seeing it he a goddamn word for word rehash of an older bit. The Oscars blow dick nobody watches or talks about Hollywood faggots blowing each other. This got them tons of attention.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
That slap looked less real than when Trump fought Vince.

Donald Trump Man GIF

Or the undertaker took out a kid

Fight Beat Up GIF

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
It would be different if they weren't on a stage in front of their friends/colleagues and millions of fans.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

While you're probably right, Amy Schumer could certainly use a slap or two.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dude proved to the world he's a beta bitch. Fuck him, and fuck his new US/white guilt film.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why bother? Scientology Cuck and movie about white man bad. I dislike them both. He has not been in a good movie since Ali, really.