<Silver Donator>
Screenshot_20220328-001841_Twitter.jpg

• 14Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 15 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So when is will getting arrested?

Chris Rock is going to smile and play ball and be rewarded for being a professional. Comedians (many of which are Chris's friends) are going to go fucking HAM on Will Smith who has demonstrated how fucking fragile he is and who don't like bullies and don't like seeing one of their own attacked.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I knew /pol would nail it eventually, they were just a little slow today.

• 18Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 18 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
If it was a white guy who flipped out and punched another white guy he wouldn't be getting any of this kid gloves bullshit

Groove

Trakanon Raider
Gotta admit I thought it was staged at 1st. Half watching while doing a FF roulette and the slap sounded fake.

But there is no way they would cut to Oscar card and mute w/o something really going wrong.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
And just like that there was never another joke told at the Oscars again.

Since the HW wokesters picked up steam it has been impossible to find hosts willing to do the honors. They must have paid Rock a mint. I dont know if it was a joke but Ricky Gervais said they asked him to come back again even after he made everyone in the room fucking rage at him for taking on piss on all of them cant-take-a-fucking-joke-self-important-cunts thru a fit. He said he didnt decline, he laughed and hung up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I stay out of news typically. Is his wife the crazy? Will Smith is a ego freak
i dont follow news about his cringe wife, i just know her son is a weirdo faggot. you dont raise weirdo faggots by accident.
iu

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
i dont follow news about his cringe wife, i just know her son is a weirdo faggot. you dont raise weirdo faggots by accident.
iu

You would end up a gender confused retard if you walking in on your parents swinging with all the freaks from the Scientology Celebrity Center once a week,

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user