Willow

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Willow

Genre: Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

Cast: Warwick Davis, Dempsey Bryk, Ellie Bamber, Ruby Cruz, Erin Kellyman, Tony Revolori, Amer Chadha-Patel

Overview: Years after the events of the original “Willow” film, this series introduces all-new characters to the enchanted realm of fairy queens and two-headed Eborsisk monsters, and welcomes back its namesake hero, Willow Ufgood.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Warwick Davis has the Patrick Stewart gene, looks like he's reverse ageing. Thought he and Val were great in the first one, Warwick is pretty damn funny. Not sure where Kilmer is with the throat cancer though. Sucks that it happened just as he was primed for a comeback.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Great, another fond childhood memory to be destroyed because they don't have the creativity to come up with their own brand.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Great, another fond childhood memory to be destroyed because they don't have the creativity to come up with their own brand.
I think Disney got it along with everything else Lucas had when they made him a multibillionaire, so why wouldn't they see if they can squeeze it for some $$$?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Fuck that bring on fat/tired retired Madmartigan, Val would crush it.

He looks more like Mickey Rourke than Val Kilmer anymore.

val-kilmer.jpg

Terial

Trakanon Raider
not gonna lie, I am hyped for this and very very happy it's a continuation and not a remake! Loved the original as I was growing up and never though there would be more.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Disney+ fuuuuuuck . Wonder where it will fall in the rankings between new lotro and new WoT series. Its like the battle of who can ruin an awesome original idea the most.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not gonna lie, I am hyped for this and very very happy it's a continuation and not a remake! Loved the original as I was growing up and never though there would be more.

this is gonna sound crazy, but i never saw Willow at least not completely. i saw parts of it a bunch of times on HBO as a kid and it never got me into the movie enough to watch the whole thing. its pretty cool they have the original star reprising his role and he's a ginger. maybe they decided not to include the wise obese black woman who saves the day in the trailer. how the fuck did this scoot under the Disney radar without a diversity hire? eh i'll check it out and maybe even watch the original movie if this turns out decent.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I havent seen the movie since I was a kid and barely remember anything. Show looks decent.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database