Willow

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Did we really need another show with a lesbian interracial couple in the lead roles? Tone is way off from the original movie, almost jarringly so. Its not terrible, but the Mouse just can't help itself with the agenda pushing.....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
We're on ep 2 or 3 I guess. Not memorable but not unwatchable, it has its moments.

Its a shame its completely unfit to ever let children watch it. That parts fucked up. Itd make an OK kids show without all the gay shit.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I like it. It’s not like they’re leaning heavy into that “agenda” as you are all calling it. I do like how they’re going to Nockmar next episode.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Don't know what people were expecting. Willow isn't like LotR or anything it was a kids fantasy movie.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'll stop complaining when I see a movie with Taylor Swift or Jared Leto playing Rosa Parks.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll stop complaining when I see a movie with Taylor Swift or Jared Leto playing Rosa Parks.
This is why God wont "bless me" with billions. He knows I would do dumb shit like this for the luls.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
We're on ep 2 or 3 I guess. Not memorable but not unwatchable, it has its moments.

Its a shame its completely unfit to ever let children watch it. That parts fucked up. Itd make an OK kids show without all the gay shit.
Kids know whether they're into same sex or opposite sex by the time they're 5. You want them to pretend homosexuality doesn't exist because.... reasons? Take your tampon out, Francis and get over yourself.

• 3Picard
  • 2Pathetic
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 13 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Kids know whether they're into same sex or opposite sex by the time they're 5. You want them to pretend homosexuality doesn't exist because.... reasons? Take your tampon out, Francis and get over yourself.
Go suck start a shotty ya fuckin retard

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 9 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pretty sure he's just a troll, bro. :trump:
troll GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My wife thinks I see the agenda everywhere. Even she fucking rolled her eyes back into her head when they did the big lesbo drop with the red haired jogger played by the actress from Cpt America and the Social Justice Warrior series. That actress is pretty outspoken about hating white males, incidentally. She clearly was not selected for her acting ability. I know this is bad because my wife gave up on it after one episode and she soldiered through an entire season of Another Life.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Stop having sexual thoughts about children and get help

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users