Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun
Senran Kagura
Love Live! School Idol Project
AMNESIA
THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke
Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman
Tamako Market
GJ-bu (Good Job Club)
[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
Vividred Operation
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT
Kotoura-San
Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Chihayafuru 2

I'm especially looking forward to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha and[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */of the new series. There's some great sequels coming up too like Chihayafuru 2 and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Days? I did that just last night from scratch. I refused to stop until it was done. I did miss a lot though, yeah. Some stuff I can't remember if I've watched or not like Jin-Roh and Himitsu: Top Secret. I think I may have, not sure.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i probably need to edit mine. i have 5-7 so far. lol....fuck....what a waste of time though..jesus.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So pissed that it will be 10 months between Gundam Unicorn 5 and 6. I look for it in every preview list and get disappointed every time.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Rori has the first 2 of the last 4 episodes of Kokoro Connect subbed now, hopefully the last two will come soon.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Last two are up too. I saw the first two already and they're pretty good. Glad they have the second two out already, was going to get antsy if they were going to take a while to release them.

Sean_sl

shitlord
So I guess those 17 eps covered up to volume 4 of the Light Novels of Kokoro Connect? Looking at the Wiki it's up to 9 and ongoing.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Good ending to that 4-parter of Kokoro Connect, Inaba is so adorable.

Nekomonagatari released on Dec 31st. Commie subs is apparently releasing it as four 30-min pieces. First one is already out so far.