Winter 2015 Anime Thread

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Yeah, Tokyo Ghoul has had moments of greatness, but some episodes are a grind.

I'm loving Rage of Bahamut though. Is it just one season?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really enjoyed the last few episodes of Tokyo Ghoul, not sure what yall want from it.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Just caught up on all of Kuroko's basketball and loved it. I dont even like basketball and never really considered sports anime before. Looking for something similar on Crunchyroll. Are eyeshield 21 or Ace of the Diamond any good?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rage of Bahamut is decent, I hope they do more. Favaro is annoying, but Kaisar grew on me. Rita the necromancer makes the show, though.

I really enjoyed the last few episodes of Tokyo Ghoul, not sure what yall want from it.
Seriously. This last one was especially good. Irimi is pretty badass.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Just caught up on all of Kuroko's basketball and loved it. I dont even like basketball and never really considered sports anime before. Looking for something similar on Crunchyroll. Are eyeshield 21 or Ace of the Diamond any good?
ES 21 is really good. I'm currently watching ace of the diamond and it's shaping up nicely too. But koroko is > to both of those IMO.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
One Outs, Ippo, Haiyyku or w/e, Prince of Tennis - all solid

Good plot, good story, some real character advancement, better pacing beyond full slow ahead, oh and perhaps something to make sense? Sure the last "2" episodes are decent but everything leading up including Kaneki going into Kakuja mode or w/e was pure shit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
You need to watch Haikyuu. It's about High School Volley Ball. Such a great show, and it's getting a 2nd season soon.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
On music, I really like Absolute Duo's intro song and a lot of the Cross Ange music is good too (the Endless Song gives me goose bumps). Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso has a pretty good intro/outro this season too.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She's so dead =(

...but it'll be an unexpected way. Like, she'll get hit by a car or something strange. Maybe she gets killed in the middle of a bank robbery. Something really out of place.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you want sports anime and consider Chess a sport, (in this case asian chess, yes it's different and called GO/weiqi, but it's for context) more like competition anime.

Hikaru no Go

The characters, the animation (at the time, it was tops, still keeps up), the god damn music, no the god damn fight/competition magic

God damn, the music.

Also, winter is coming to a close, and i haven't watched anything besides aldno Zero, and avoiding this thread (cuz of spoilers), now wife and i want to catch up.

Recommends?