Winter 2016/2017 Anime

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Those onions will need to be peeled the next couple sundays.

Also, I approve of the Mikazuki/Atra/Kudellia 3some.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
Satania's family dinner might be my favorite thing of the season so far.

Everything was great. Gab's sister, Raphiel's butler and Vigne's pet. I lost it when Satania saw Vigne's pet and her familiar played dead.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
WTF, Konosuba is already over!? Need season 3! This episode actually felt somewhat serious for once, at least action-wise.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Re Fuuka:

So Seo pussied out in the anime adaption?

I had read up she's supposed to die and come back as a clone or some shit, is the truck scene the point where it jumps the shark?

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I do enjoy KonoSuba. And it was neat seeing Wiz cut loose. I didn't know she had it in her. Hope she doesn't die as a result.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
in the manga- note i have not watched the anime- she is listening to her music otw to band practice (if i remember correctly) and gets hit by the truck-dies- then we have several "woe is me she died", then he meets a new girl, with the name of fuuka, who looks similar to the old fuuka

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
in the manga- note i have not watched the anime- she is listening to her music otw to band practice (if i remember correctly) and gets hit by the truck-dies- then we have several "woe is me she died", then he meets a new girl, with the name of fuuka, who looks similar to the old fuuka
Ok, that's the path this episode took. She was on her way to a concert (I forget the time line) and dropped her phone or backpack charm, then ran back into the street to get it. Truck tires screech, but she's not directly in its path. Instead, it breaks the phone charm. She then continues on to concert and she does great, then tells the band she's going to quit and go solo.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
provided that actually happens in the anime, then total cop-out, in the manga the charm breaks. she dies- doesn't show up- then the guy sings and they do great..."technically" the quit going solo could have her be dead next episode of the manga has him waiting for her in the park(despite her being dead) every day- denying that she died to himself

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Ok, that's the path this episode took. She was on her way to a concert (I forget the time line) and dropped her phone or backpack charm, then ran back into the street to get it. Truck tires screech, but she's not directly in its path. Instead, it breaks the phone charm. She then continues on to concert and she does great, then tells the band she's going to quit and go solo.

Favorite comment I saw on CR about that ending:
If she was gonna just quit, she should've gotten hit by the fucking truck!

• 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I had read up she's supposed to die and come back as a clone or some shit, is the truck scene the point where it jumps the shark?

She dies in the manga. The childhood friend was never a real contender in the manga. Later another Fuuka shows up and it turns out her dad was the person who hit the original. She goes on to become the singer for the band yadda yadda yadda. Then a third Fuuka, not the same name but an almost dead ringer physically shows up. Its pretty lulzy. The second Fuuka is the obvious end game. The death of Fuuka one did provide something though because it actually made the MC do something and sorta change.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
WTF, Konosuba is already over!? Need season 3! This episode actually felt somewhat serious for once, at least action-wise.

Last 2 seconds after the credits:

Our One True Battle Has Only Just Beg-

I am hoping for a season 3 or at least another OVA. Need to defeat that devil king after all. Job not done yet. This show has made me laugh more than any other anime in awhile.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dropped Fuuka after maybe 3-4 eps, couldn't get into it at all, seemed pretty bad compared to other romance animes I've seen. Plus I don't have much interest in romance genre in the first place, unless it's heavy on comedy.

• 1Like

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
I dropped Fuuka after maybe 3-4 eps, couldn't get into it at all, seemed pretty bad compared to other romance animes I've seen. Plus I don't have much interest in romance genre in the first place, unless it's heavy on comedy.

The manga if for nothing else is good for the what the hell will this mangaka do next feel.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Fuuka continues on the 'he's a bitch' theme. So she quits and he's too pussy to say something along the lines of "I wish you would stay". They blame him and everyone quits the band.

Then the idol chick comes to his house and wants to fuck. He turns her down so she goes home crying. Suddenly, he's writing music. And pulling the band back together, but Fuuka is salty and is afraid to see him.

The end. This show is frustrating. That said, I still enjoy Masamune's Revenge.

• 1Like

Soulfire

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah Gundam is NOT going to end well with just 2 episodes remaining. I think were about to see Mikazuki unleashed...

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So,...Gundam....its about time for Mika to become a permanent resident of Barb

• 1Like