Winter 2016 Anime Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This week's Gundam was tits. Mikazuki is a stone cold pimp. I think this is probably going to be a 50-52 episode series at this point. I really hope they keep going for a full year instead of splitting it like they did with 00. They haven't done much at all with the Gundams or fighting yet, much less the inevitable SSJ final form of them.

Fadaar

That guy
This week's Gundam was tits. Mikazuki is a stone cold pimp. I think this is probably going to be a 50-52 episode series at this point. I really hope they keep going for a full year instead of splitting it like they did with 00. They haven't done much at all with the Gundams or fighting yet, much less the inevitable SSJ final form of them.
Yeah I see it only listed as 25 episodes, but I'm assuming it'll take a break and resume later this year. No way they can wrap it up in only 25 episodes.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Noblesse OVA was pretty good. If only ToG and The Breaker would get their own anime.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there more of Noblesse? Is this a Korean Manga (or whatever their manga is called) or something?
Yes, you can read it on Webtoon/Naver. The first arc is really good, so seeing it animated will be good. Its not nearly as good as Tower of God, or The Breaker, I can only hope that this is successful enough to get ToG animated. =)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
One more episode of Ajin and then it will be caught up with the movie. Excited!!
I spoiled myself what to expect next episode by watching about 5 additional seconds in the movie. I shut it off after that. I knew something was coming, but didn't expect that. If anything, I thought of the other person. (Just to be completely vague about everything)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Erased is one of those rare series where watching the anime after reading the manga actually adds to experience. Hope it keeps up.

Fadaar

That guy
I want to like the manga but the art is so terribly subpar compared to most of the other stuff I've read.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just watched the first four episodes of Ajin. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
5th episode of Ajin is already out, they did a double since they are missing a week.

Fadaar

That guy
Unless you're privvy to a sub that's already done that I'm not aware of... have not seen ep 5 anywhere yet. Hate when none of the legal English streaming sites get rights to a show, takes forever for episodes to come out. Same thing happened with Sidonia and go figure, same production company and also going to Netflix.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, there's a boatload of random streaming sites that get stuff pretty quickly after they release. I watched all of 7 Deadly Sins on some random site that I've forgotten and they were up like, 12 hours or so after the initial airing.