Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Grimgar is slow as fuck omg. I felt like I was killing time waiting for the ep to end.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Plowed through the first Konosuba episodes. It's pretty funny, and if you're into it, full of ecchi stuff. Entertaining enough to keep watching, for sure.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kadokawa will release "Boku Dake ga Inai Machi: Another Record," a spin-off novel which tells the after story of Kei Sanbe's Boludake ga Inai Machi/ERASED manga and explains the real motive of the killer, in Japan on March 30.
Won't link to the article since it has images that are spoilery. Seems they realized how much of a success the story would be even before the anime started.

Malakriss

Grimgar would have been more enjoyable from the start if Ranta was left out entirely. Or if someone ganked him in the 2nd episode while he slept. "Aren't you going to investigate the killer?" "Nope, what's for breakfast?"

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Oh man Obi and Zen are going to do some epic assbeating when they get ahold of the cunts holding Shirayuki. This is still one of my favorite shows. I cant wait for Akatsuki no Yona to come back also along with more Kingdom.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Exactly, that was rough.
DON'T DIE DAMNIT!

I told my wife about the anime, then found a trailer to the live action movie that's coming out in March. She just asked her dad to buy all 7 Manga volumes for her. You need a Japanese credit card to purchase shit legally, and he has no problem buying her stuff like that. I hope she doesn't spoil anything for me, though.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Exactly, that was rough.
DON'T DIE DAMNIT!

I told my wife about the anime, then found a trailer to the live action movie that's coming out in March. She just asked her dad to buy all 7 Manga volumes for her. You need a Japanese credit card to purchase shit legally, and he has no problem buying her stuff like that. I hope she doesn't spoil anything for me, though.
Good news, anime will get the ending first.

Malakriss

No it won't, the anime ending will be 2 weeks after the last chapter is published.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So instead he gets the young bitch by proxy? I'd much rather he land with with either of the elves. Or even the goddes because why not?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The harem aspect of GATE kind of ruins it for me. I hate harem shows. So fucking stupid.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The harem aspect of GATE kind of ruins it for me. I hate harem shows. So fucking stupid.
Lol it has a bit of the harem aspect but they dont explore it, it just all turns into a coincidence, in the end, it doesnt even have any ecchi scenes.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
DanMachi was the biggest Harem style show, and it was easily my favorite of the season. So they're not "too" bad.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's where KonoSuba shines, its almost a harem situation but the main guy considers them a pain in the ass.