Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Speaking of Harem, KonoSuba is done now. For being a major "outcast" group of fuckups, his party has destroyed every tough opponent they've come against thus far. It's pretty impressive. The end of the episode said that they're writing season 2 now.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Wow erased ... I guess they're going to just do wtf they want with the anime then? That answers that.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I think they had to rush to rearrange things with only 2 episodes left, because staying true to the manga would have taken at least 3-4. We'll see if they go an alternate route for the epilogue or not at this rate, but they already cut out the more messed up part of the killer's backstory and a bunch of stuff with the kid in the hospital.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
When the last episode airs, would you guys mind filling us non-manga readers in on what else happened?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, the latest episode of Gate was down right awesome. That was a great assault. Really love this show.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Imagine that, modern military absolutely dominates medieval military. Shocked!

This was the Strike version of the episode where the guys on horses charge tanks. Good stuff.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wife asked about Naruto, Holy shit, they are are 2 eps away from getting out of filler, last canon eps was 426 in august, they are on 453 now, 456 is when canon begins... i think.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just got through my weekly crunchyroll night. Good shit. If that was the last ep of Konosuba I am sad. But fan service last week and awesome assault this week were... well, awesome. I loved how all the male adventurers were going to save the town for the succubi inn.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Should I watch Kono Suba? I absolutely hate weeb/moe trash but from what I've heard, Kono Suba is more parody/a rejection of tropes than usual. Plus it takes place in an RPG I think, which is a theme I enjoy (though I hated Log Horizon and most of SAO).

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
KonoSuba is good. Its damn funny and the main character is awesomely fucked up. It does parody the usual harem type stuff, except the girls are pretty much rejects the main protagonist is stuck with.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dimension W has to have my favorite intro in a while, maybe since back in the days of Eureka 7.

Awesome Gundam episode today.