Winter 2016 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Blowing up the castle, or the really mad general guy? It was a pretty good episode. I won't say this show is as good as DanMachi, but I enjoy it none the less. Thanks for suggesting it.
Both, but the funny thing is i had suspicion that someone was in there the entire time and then the dude calling her out was hilarious. I was half expecting her to try and use a spell on him.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I saw the Noblesse announcement on Crunchyroll today. Looks like a full on adaptation of the webtoon which I admittedly know nothing about. But you guys seem pretty excited.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im excited b/c if thats animated it brings hope that even better things like TB and ToG may get picked up one day. Noblesse pace was quick but it wasnt bad, if anything i wanted more. Im pretty fuckin stoked to see this shit animated.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah now we can just wait for tog and the breaker (more chance on tog tho, since its on webtoon too).

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Oh im suspected of murder on my own mother and police are looking for me! Why dont i just tell someone i know who hasnt yet questioned me about me being a suspect that i just recently fought with my mom.

Brilliant,...i deducted so many cool points from him for this.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's a shame that other girl died (or might). We knew it was coming for the kid, but I'm sad at the older chick also getting possibly offed. That killer guy is ruthless, though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I was using nyaa.eu for anything that isn't on crunchyroll but it seems to be down. Where do you guys get your anime?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i use nyaa for the things not on crunchy roll,, anything on neither i've skipped for now

watched the Noblesse OVA..pretty good Adaptation- made me want to watch more.

for the record i've read the entire series for noblesse

Plot of Noblesse:
there is a race of "nobles" in the world (sorta like vampires- but not vampires) that protect the humans from interference etc.

Raizel - "main" protagonist is "The Noblesse" who vanised 820ish years ago- he is in a coffin underwater- it gets pulled to the surface, then the people who get it get killed, then he wakes up in a strange room sees kids going to school and follows them, ends up in a high school as a new student.

the High School principal is Frankenstein- a human who has powers, who is Raizel's servant.

raizel is of the race of Nobles, who live on a remote island- he is like the executioner of the nobles/last resort -you go bad, he goes and kills you, extremely powerful.

there is "the organization" which is modified humans to have powers (vampires etc) and they tried to get the noblesse- but failed, but one of the students (naturally) saw the people get killed and they try to remove the witnesses...yada yada...

fights ensue where the organization tries to kill the students, frank and raziel (and other nobles eventually) interfere and kill the organization's peeps, powerups ensue, more allies come on, more villians, etc.

its pretty good

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know it wouldn't make sense to leave Tuka anywhere, but Itami carrying her everywhere and up a volcano while she's sleeping would be rather tiring.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Holy shit Noblesse. They are really moving fast. I think they skipped quite a bit of the comic...but, I love the pacing.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Looks like we jinxed it. Just got this message on Kiss:

"Bad news, very bad news. Because of DMCA, almost all videos on KissAnime were deleted. We will reupload new anime of this season, but it will take very looooooooong time to fix all remain episodes. We will not response to messages from now on because our inbox is overload atm."

Edit: and just like that, a bunch of stuff is working again. I have no idea what's going on.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
nyaa might be getting ddos'd. I know horriblesubs had its protection enabled and you can't get to some of the other fansub sites. It happens every few months, someone gets a bug up their ass and tries to mess the sites up for a while.