Leon

<Silver Donator>
Anyone watching the promised Neverland?

if you're not, you should.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Shield Hero really was a good start. I am hyped for the rest of the season. I foresee him going big baller after he figures out how to grind dem xps better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone watching the promised Neverland?

if you're not, you should.
I was on the fence about watching this show, so I gave it a shot. Seems promising. Possibly even darker than Made in Abyss ?

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Why can't I find a single mention of Baki on this forum ? I'm up to episode 8 so far and it's pretty fucking great.

Because it makes Baki seem like some weak and stupid tard. The OG Baki was great but this one seems like they dumbed him down some. Honestly this series of Baki is less Baki and more everyone else - its just not intriguing really.

• 1Like

Gurgeh

What the fuck Promised Neverland.
Peter F. Hamilton was in town next to mine the other day, kinda surprised me, but in the end the room was full, he sold out, and there was a long ass queue to sign the books. Anyway he said some interesing stuff, like how alien invading can't possibly be for regular ressources, as any FTL civilization is unlikely to have any trouble getting those. I wonder if it's a take on this : it seems the value of a kid is dependant on its intelligence, and the "monsters" seems quite degenerate.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
2019, still no made in abyss season 2 ;(
Kevin Penkin, the composer of the Made in Abyss OST (who recently worked on the Shield Hero soundtrack) seems to have started working on the soundtrack for the sequel, which will be a) a movie, and b) called Dawn of the Deep Soul.

• 2Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was on the fence about watching this show, so I gave it a shot. Seems promising. Possibly even darker than Made in Abyss ?

No not even close since it's shonen. There is some body horror but nothing too drastic. The manga is wrapping up very soon and is on its last arc (chapter 117 i think?), kinda obvious the writer ran out of ides on the story. Still a great premise though.

• 2Like

Gurgeh

No not even close since it's shonen. There is some body horror but nothing too drastic. The manga is wrapping up very soon and is on its last arc (chapter 117 i think?), kinda obvious the writer ran out of ides on the story. Still a great premise though.
It's probably best if that kind of show doesn't last forever. Pretty sure we still have people with PTSD from Lost over here.

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn; Shield Hero with the strong start.

In until it sucks, for sure.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
What the fuck Promised Neverland.

Nope....I'm good.

RS56gLs.gif

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm glad that 3D Kanojo Real Girl is back. I didn't realize there was more to this show than just the first season. It was a good show.
Also, I haven't really liked Anime music in a while. This is mainly because I couldn't imagine listing to it in my car. Anyway, I really like the sound of the ED for season 2.
I'm sure if they ever translate the lyrics, I'll hate it, but the sound itself is good.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My Roommate Is A Cat - Enjoyed the first ep. Slice of life stuff.
Date A Live - Will get to that tomorrow.
Boogiepop - Same here.

Radiant - Off to a good start for second half.
The Morose Mononokean - 2nd season. Also off to a good start.
Slime - I almost feel bad for Geld. The manga made him actually seem dangerous. Anime? 1 ep you die.
Mob Pscyho S2 - Yay Mob!
Meiji Tokyo Renka - Time travel. Reverse harem. Amnesia. Not sold on it yet.
Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka - Pretty brutal fighting in this one. I like it.
HInomaru - Round 2, fight!

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched Promised Neverland. I like the premise, but that first episode was stupid, like really bad. Simply no reason for there to be a second episode, unless everyone dies (if everyone does die, then yea, best show of the season).