Winter 2018 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay so I am abandoning Death March. Satou San is such a fucking faggot and his character is dramatically different than he was even before he got isekaids to the game world.

Even though I find Arisa funny and it's hilarious that Satou-San is racist in terms of his slaves. As he wont take the more animal looking demi-humans.

lol.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Okay so I am abandoning Death March. Satou San is such a fucking faggot and his character is dramatically different than he was even before he got isekaids to the game world.

Even though I find Arisa funny and it's hilarious that Satou-San is racist in terms of his slaves. As he wont take the more animal looking demi-humans.

lol.

The line between catgirl loli rape and bestiality is thin, but it exists. Just ask Furry Furry

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The line between catgirl loli rape and bestiality is thin, but it exists. Just ask Furry Furry

It's a pretty fucking huge line. I don't even consider neko chars to be furry. I probably couldn't even masturbate to it. It's just something meant for your sick pedos and what not.

Never mind that a lot of furries don't even consider ferals like me to be furry, which puts a second line of separation between things.

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Dropped Death march: adventures in babysitting as well.
Grancrest and Darling are still interesting.

• 1Worf

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah dropping Death March too, probably Fate/Extra as well if the next episode doesn't grab me.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's a pretty fucking huge line. I don't even consider neko chars to be furry. I probably couldn't even masturbate to it. It's just something meant for your sick pedos and what not.

Never mind that a lot of furries don't even consider ferals like me to be furry, which puts a second line of separation between things.

In a single post I learned about multiple layers of the Furry Kink. I am impressed sir and appreciate your ability to condense the minutiae of your fetish so efficiently. I had to look up Neko and, "Feral."

While I don't get aroused at all from anime characters at all I do find them cute sometimes and in the furry spectrum Elbia Bae is about as far as I would go! Also TY X Xenrauk for the Grancrest comment. This is much better than Death March.

outbreak-company-11-large-08.jpg

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
In a single post I learned about multiple layers of the Furry Kink. I am impressed sir and appreciate your ability to condense the minutiae of your fetish so efficiently. I had to look up Neko and, "Feral."

While I don't get aroused at all from anime characters at all I do find them cute sometimes and in the furry spectrum Elbia Bae is about as far as I would go! Also TY X Xenrauk for the Grancrest comment. This is much better than Death March.

outbreak-company-11-large-08.jpg

Hello Good Sir, have you heard about the Church of the Holy Neko?

ss_8d26d27426fdfe46b252cb21bcdcbde64c44fb3d.1920x1080.jpg

4feb6f5602b52a2299be6a5389e48989a769367a.jpg

• 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I would argue that Aldnoah Zero's second season was only shitty because the first set such a high bar.

Gundamn Iron Blooded Orphans was awesome from start to finish.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She went from a beautiful Red haired green eyed goddess into something with a horribly deformed Tree Bark arm thing.
Chise's innocence was always the best, but not when she gets fucked up from it. And I'm not a fan of the even more immediate death sentence she now has.

458c13e9-541c-4014-9a75-17be03dff47b.jpg

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I'm sure it will get fixed with magical hijinx, just like every bad situation she has been in so far this series.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
FranXX generates meme/fan art at warp speed man. But all of it is absolutely glorious!

b36rbmxm4ei01.jpg