Winter 2018 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's not rape! Age of consent in Japan is only 14. So she's a willing participant.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just kneel on the bed and wear a belt with the waistgrips. And for the love of god don't make those faint squeaky noises!

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just saw the new Black Clover. Wow, all of the nobles in this world are catty bitches. It's pathetic. And the Asta harem is growing.

And in the same breath, Overlord II was terrible. Ugh.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
not gonna drop it myself but it's pretty easily the most disappointing anime second season i can think of

someone else correct me with a worse second season, cause i'm sure there's something out there

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
not gonna drop it myself but it's pretty easily the most disappointing anime second season i can think of

someone else correct me with a worse second season, cause i'm sure there's something out there
S3 will be just as shitty, if they follow the LN

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
my boy Asta getting all the noble ladies wet.

I agree overlord is a snorefest. I didn't think they could fuck up this serie, but there we are.

• 1Like

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I don't mind the human arc but the problem is they introduced it after several meh episodes of the lizardmen who I don't give a flying fuck about. So they are introducing all these new characters before even really getting back to the old ones we enjoyed.

That being said I actually like Sebas alot so I am enjoying seeing where his current plot ends up.

I am also assuming they are setting up the Princess somehow to meet with the "Hero" version of the MC through that knight and taking down of the 8 fingers or whatever. That will be his ticket into the kingdom wars for his goodie two shoe side.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

Darker Than Black

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>

I answered his question.

dtbs2.jpg

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I watched DTB so long ago I don't really remember it. I don't recall thinking the second season was terrible though.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

anime-series-gangsta-review-1-lg-1.jpg

4d9b5b05a17870a2d1be4ad293ef92022f90cabf0213221edbd9e8a737811710.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

789f736a18044414b6123d40542b1f69.jpg

I could do this all day

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Never saw Death Note specifically because people said it went full retard later.

Never did finish Psycho Pass S1, thanks for reminding me.

Tokyo Ghoul wasn't even that great a first season, so despite how shitty the second was I can't give it the title.

Ugh, Aldnoah. I think that one might actually win. S1 ended so spectacularly then gaaaaaaaaarbage.

Never watched Code Gayass.

DTB I don't even remember most of it, been so long since I watched it.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Death Note was glorious up until episode 24 or 25. Then the new characters and final arc were such a let down and left no chance for any kind of sequel that might redeem it either.

Code Geass definitely worth seeing given the upcoming new anime or OVA or whatever that will end up as.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta agree with all the horrible second seasons listed.

How about second seasons that didn't suck? From very recent memory:
Attack on Titan
Hero Academia

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Gundam Build Fighters
Haikyuu!!
Ajin
Sword Art Online
Shokugeki no Soma
Kona Suba

Those are recent ones that had really good second seasons.

• 1Like