Winter 2018 Anime Thread

Malkav

French Madman
Your Best Girl is trash tier fam.

At least she isn't cardboard like Blue Saber though. *o*

I'm being pretty tongue in cheek, but yeah, Extra is weird and I get why some people can't get into it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Do you still live in the same place?

Let me LARP and pretend that Chysamere Chysamere painstakingly went all over Tokyo in an attempt to find these places. He probably liked to think he was IN the anime with his waifus the entire time. It was a beautiful moment.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Do you still live in the same place?

Yup, haven't moved. No reason to. This place is the best.

Let me LARP and pretend that Chysamere Chysamere painstakingly went all over Tokyo in an attempt to find these places. He probably liked to think he was IN the anime with his waifus the entire time. It was a beautiful moment.

Sorry, the temple is 10 minutes walk from my house and the grocery store is 15 away, it's 24 hours and has a great selection for being in the equivalent of the middle of Manhattan, so I always go there.

Also I have better taste than to have a waifu from Love Live. Blech.

Chys is kind of like the MC from Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san. Just a little older.

Pfft that bitch is such an amateur.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Koizumi. Chys is blonde too. Japan transplants. I remember when I was visiting the last time and Chys was showing me a website of all these spicy ramen places to visit. They're pretty much the same person.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Honestly, I forgot about your hair. I was just remembering a foreigner in Japan, and for some reason blonde stuck in my head. It's strange how we visualize things.

It would be really difficult for me to visually describe my wife's face. But I know what it looks like... I stare at it all the time. But I can't really describe it, much less draw it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Watching No Game No Life.

That is some BRAZEN wincest (but not wincest because they're just step siblings so its cool of course even if she's 11) teasing in that one lol!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Overlord going in the right direction, more of Sebas being a badass is a good thing.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So... today we had new Overlord. It was a decent episode, but focused on humans.
We also had Black Clover. Asta is still a shouting fool. And all the royals are cunts. I enjoy the show, though.
I caught up on Grancrest, as well. I like the story. The show seems very similar. That isn't a bad thing, though.
I'll watch the Antarctica show later.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So Death March. I guess no one else is able to see his level or anything? But because he was a programmer, he can see the info from everyone else? I guess?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So Death March. I guess no one else is able to see his level or anything? But because he was a programmer, he can see the info from everyone else? I guess?
Satou has a public facing profile that he can set manually. Baddies and appraisal skills will view whatever he set for levels, skills, titles, etc and will have no idea about the OPness that lurks beneath. Arisa doesn't know the details either and simply figures he's got a couple hidden skills like any other reincarnator. Arisa's unique Overboost skill gives her a flat success modifier which is why she could land that hit against Zen despite the level difference (and also charm Satou when they first met).

They never bothered to explain in the anime so this isn't too much of a spoiler, but Satou's skill points and Menu-ing are nothing like other reincarnators. As a level 310 he got 3100 skill points, which is normal, but he only spends 1 per skill rank so it's only 10 to max. Arisa can choose her skills like Satou except they're a random 2-12 per skill rank so an average of 70 to max. Ordinary people can't do that and can only raise it naturally through learning and training.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is that from reading a manga, or light novel? Interesting, though.

I'm so deep in the DanMachi, Grimgar & Sword Art Online light novel stories. I still need to start and finish No Game No Life, but that should be fairly quick. So I could start this as my next book... Hmm.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is that from reading a manga, or light novel? Interesting, though.

I'm so deep in the DanMachi, Grimgar & Sword Art Online light novel stories. I still need to start and finish No Game No Life, but that should be fairly quick. So I could start this as my next book... Hmm.
thats all basic manga info, surprised they didn't put that in anime, cuz like, that's essential to how extremely OP, OP, OP he is.