Winter 2020 Anime Thread

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
So ...Maple = Kira Yamato in Freedom now?

Maple.jpg

d2ef872658150f6c9543e3629e039814de640aaa_hq.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure if this is the proper thread or if it needs a 1 post thread in Movies, but the MHA movie Heroes Rising was pretty solid. And seems like it falls further into the story than the current anime is at, so may contain some small spoilers, hah.

Good stuff though.

Malkav

French Madman
While Maple just lucks out into OP shit, Sally is a genuinely good player though.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus christ they put so much effort into that 5 second scene where Sally is wearing a bikini that I'm surprised they didn't go the full nine yards and sketch in a full on cameltoe.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Super late to the party on this, but finally getting around to watching Demon Slayer. Really enjoying it for the most part, and then Zenitsu showed up. I don't suppose he magically becomes tolerable at some point?

Sure is purdy tho.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Super late to the party on this, but finally getting around to watching Demon Slayer. Really enjoying it for the most part, and then Zenitsu showed up. I don't suppose he magically becomes tolerable at some point?

Sure is purdy tho.

Nah. But he's clearly there for contrast. Well I guess there is ONE episode where he's tolerable.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's all about that one Demon Slayer episode. Really gut punches you with feeling goodness. I really enjoy this series.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is the latest season of MHA still airing in Japan, or can I finally start binge watching it?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is the latest season of MHA still airing in Japan, or can I finally start binge watching it?

I would guess it's about 2/3rds done so you'll come up short if you binge. First 14 episodes is one complete story arc though.

• 1Solidarity

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Nah. But he's clearly there for contrast. Well I guess there is ONE episode where he's tolerable.
It's all about that one Demon Slayer episode. Really gut punches you with feeling goodness. I really enjoy this series.
You're probably talking about the one where he fights the spider dude, but I'm going to assume that you mean the loli stamina training part instead. The way he wanted to touch all the girls as much as possible really brought a tear to my eye.

Also, re-watching Bofuri, and didn't realize that these guys were the first ones to attack Maple in the pvp event, and then the first target for Sally in the latest one. Sucks to be them I guess.
Capture.PNG

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users