Winter 2021 Anime Thread

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I like occasional humor to break things up, I don't like when it just abruptly turns into comedy for most of/all of an episode.
1613412751887.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wonder if we'll get Demon Slayer and MHA in the same season this year. I think the new season of MHA should be really good if my memory of the manga is correct.
Being that they just stated they're doing a Demon Slayer season 2 and Hero Academia is coming next season, it's very unlikely. Here's a link of what's already known for next season, BTW.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Goddamn did I fucking hate it whenever he was on the screen.
Which is ironic because despite my complaining about too much silliness, I liked Zenitsu when actual fighting was going on. It was during downtime that he got on my nerves.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
He was just a bundle of character traits that individually, annoy me most of the time. Especially the yelling most of the time. Had that reached Black Clover levels I might have noped out of the show.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Getting into Jujutsu Kaisen and just have to say how amazing the outro is.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Log Horizon. Looking forward to finding out what Krusty has been up too in Chinaland.

Fadaar

That guy
Log Horizon. Looking forward to finding out what Krusty has been up too in Chinaland.
I need to binge that show again from the beginning. Watched everything as it aired so some of the S1 stuff, which IIRC setup Crusty being off on his own, is like 8+ yrs old at this point.

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Slime needs to grow some balls and just lay waste when someone is in your way threatening you instead of always trying to talk it out first.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users