Winter 2021 Anime Thread

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yet another fantastic Mushoku Tensei episode. It looks like it's going to run 24 episodes. The show is as good as the light novel. I'm glad they spent the time and money to make a "good" show. And that animation... wow.
I don't see how just 24 episodes could do this series justice at all, it is simply too good.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Well Mushoku Tensei escalated quickly! This looks to get even goddier!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
24 episodes won't tell the full story. It'll likely get us to a good stopping point, and that's a great start. Depending on how well the Anime does, they should purchase more episodes to be produced.

Figure this. There are 20 light novels of the story, and each novel makes around 3-4 episodes, depending on how much they want to tell. So if they keep everything as it is currently, the entire story will run anywhere from 60 to 80 episodes. Time will tell for sure, but it doesn't look like they're going to cut any corners.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They need to start pumping the brakes hard on the pedophilia and focus more on the fantasy setting. The pervy humor has been funny as shit so far but this latest episode was a grown man grabbing a 12 year old girl by the pussy. It's funny when he lusts after adults.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He's grown, but reborn into a child's body. He's lived as that age for 10 years now, so I'm positive that he now finds attraction in his current body's sexual desires. So there's that. It's exactly what Magic-Smithing has also done (where he became she and now finds guys handsome) but hasn't acted upon it yet. Keep in mind that "little Eris" is still 2-3 years older than he is in that body. Perfectly normal and not pedo.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He's grown, but reborn into a child's body. He's lived as that age for 10 years now, so I'm positive that he now finds attraction in his current body's sexual desires. So there's that. It's exactly what Magic-Smithing has also done (where he became she and now finds guys handsome) but hasn't acted upon it yet. Keep in mind that "little Eris" is still 2-3 years older than he is in that body. Perfectly normal and not pedo.
oh come on now, you know how silly his fetishes get later on

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know why I'm surprised that somebody came out to defend a grown man touching a 12 year old's vagina.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The prince harassing Roxy is there to deflect from it until he reaches adulthood in the story. "See, at least he isn't this bad!"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The prince harassing Roxy is there to deflect from it until he reaches adulthood in the story. "See, at least he isn't this bad!"
Another valid point. In this world, 15 is "adult". Rudeous is only 10 at the moment. That's why Eris told him to wait 5 more years. Sylphiette (green hair friend) is only a year younger than him. Next up is Roxy, the blue haired magic instructor that is getting harassed by the other prince and had her panties stolen by Rudeous. She looks young, but it's because the demon races age VERY slowly. She's around 50 when she met Rudeous.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That one scene is not a deal breaker for me but I can't believe you're planting your flag on the hill of 'its no biggie for an adult to grab the pussy of a twelve year old'

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Some actual stakes in Slime for once, although given the tone of the series prior to this arc I'm sure everything will work out happily ever after for Tempest.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That one scene is not a deal breaker for me but I can't believe you're planting your flag on the hill of 'its no biggie for an adult to grab the pussy of a twelve year old'
Are you a pedophile if you're a 40 year old in the body of a 10 year old feeling up a 12 year old?

Japanese are truly enlightened in their philosophical questions.

• 1Worf

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly I tihnk it is an intent thing. Are you excited because of 12 year old boobie? Then you are a creep pedo.

If you are excited because of boobie. Regardless of age then you might just be a creep.

Kinda a trick question though. Stupid Japs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are you a pedophile if you're a 40 year old in the body of a 10 year old feeling up a 12 year old?

Japanese are truly enlightened in their philosophical questions.
Are you a pedophile if you're sexually aroused by a 600 year old dragon in the body of a 12 year old?

• 1Worf

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Isekai is Japanese Islam?
Incel martyrs meet virgins but they can stomp on your dick if you move too fast.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Isekai is Japanese Islam?
Incel martyrs meet virgins but they can stomp on your dick if you move too fast.
the isekai sub genre of completely restarting life as a baby (but with past life memories or youre a super genius cuz you have the experience of a 40yr old) is more niche imo b/c it leads to incredibly OP characters.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Some actual stakes in Slime for once, although given the tone of the series prior to this arc I'm sure everything will work out happily ever after for Tempest.

Redo healer pops 10 evil guardsman, what horror. 20,000 strong dinner plate comes to slime datta, what hero!