Winter 2021 Anime Thread

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Another Sunday, another great Mushoku Tensei episode.

Edit: AoT episodes go by so fast.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Another Sunday, another great Mushoku Tensei episode.

Yeah this is pretty great so far. I was reading that the studio was created specifically to animate this series, every episode just looks so good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You have chosen.. poorly.

7P5mRD2.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation
Jobless Reincarnation
Season: 1
Episode: 1
Air date: 2021-01-11

Guest stars: Kaito Takeda, Makoto Kaneko, Hiroki Maeda, Ayaka Nanase, Mari Kawano, Mai Murakami
A 34-year-old unemployed recluse get hit by a truck... and wakes up as a newborn baby in a fantasy world! With loving parents, a lifetime of regrets, and a beginner's magic textbook, he sets out to make the most of his second chance at life.

Any of yall watched Kings Avatar?

Just finished the series and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Kings Avatar

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Been watching a lot of anime the last year, and Tatoeba Last Dungeon is my favorite of this season so far.

Aydenn

Lord Nagafen Raider
3603534-zcDUiGKsGfOTj6Q1LBUmGU0Hods.jpg

Jobless Reincarnation

Season:
Episode: 1
Air date: 2021-01-11

Guest stars: Kaito Takeda, Makoto Kaneko, Hiroki Maeda, Ayaka Nanase, Mari Kawano, Mai Murakami

A 34-year-old unemployed recluse get hit by a truck... and wakes up as a newborn baby in a fantasy world! With loving parents, a lifetime of regrets, and a beginner's magic textbook, he sets out to make the most of his second chance at life.

Just finished the series and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Kings Avatar
If you liked King's Avatar you should check out the live action series on Netflix. It's a little cringe to start but actually is really good

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Mushoku, Tatoeba, Kumochan, Re: Zero, Hidden Dungeon, World Trigger, Log Horizon, Healer, Horimya, Beastars, Jaku, and maybe Wonder Egg this season. Lots to watch. Might be more to try too, but I am having trouble keeping up as is.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I read the novel, watched S1 and the OVA and peeked the first two episodes of the live action series. I'll get to S2 as soon as I have some time.

live action series on Netflix
It's on Netflix now? Let me check ... LOL, even Love O2O is on German Netflix now. And the Chinese did a Prince of Tennis live action series.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wasn't King's Avatar originally a Chinese anime then a live action and now it's ANOTHER anime?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's on Netflix now? Let me check ... LOL, even Love O2O is on German Netflix now. And the Chinese did a Prince of Tennis live action series.
which chinese? mainland or taiwan? either way both are d-grade when compared to k or j dramas

*edit
42 eps, jesus christ, i'mma find the first eps and download, so i can let the wife laugh at it
(cuz PoT is one of her mainstays)

*edit2
wtf i just popped it on dramacool and it is by netflix, good lord, they'll buy anything.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
they'll buy anything.
More like they'll produce anything. There already was a Chinese live action PoT series with two seasons, Netflix just made another one.

Netflix did the same with "Hana Yori Dango", which was THE 90's shoujo manga. Not that the Chinese asked for the rights in the first place to make "Meteor Shower (2009)", which was a remake of Taiwanese "Meteor Garden (2001)", but Netflix decided to remake that, too. The story is so successful that not only the Japanese made a series twice, but South Korea, Thailand, India and Indonesia (twice) as well.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Wasn't King's Avatar originally a Chinese anime then a live action and now it's ANOTHER anime?
It's still the same anime: season 1, OVA, movie and now season 2. It was originally a web novel, but there's a manhua, too.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
More like they'll produce anything. There already was a Chinese live action PoT series with two seasons, Netflix just made another one.

Netflix did the same with "Hana Yori Dango", which was THE 90's shoujo manga. Not that the Chinese asked for the rights in the first place to make "Meteor Shower (2009)", which was a remake of Taiwanese "Meteor Garden (2001)", but Netflix decided to remake that, too. The story is so successful that not only the Japanese made a series twice, but South Korea, Thailand, India and Indonesia (twice) as well.
every hana yori dango besides the jap ver sucks, don't ask me how i know

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I have read both those mangas. They are good. I am also eagerly awaiting the continuation of the Fruits Basket remake.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
New redo of healer episode? Bring on the cringe.
Chysamere Chysamere 's bitch ass got me to watch this and I thought it was kinda meh. At least reviewers was funny, it's actually kind of a shame that a potentially interesting concept like this got wasted on a half-assed not technically hentai.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Chysamere Chysamere 's bitch ass got me to watch this and I thought it was kinda meh. At least reviewers was funny, it's actually kind of a shame that a potentially interesting concept like this got wasted on a half-assed not technically hentai.
It's bad, really bad. Anyone hyping it is retarded.