Winter 2022 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ya fucking mapa and ufotable are cranking it up to 11.

I love it

I can't wait for next season of JJK.

Anyone watched the JJK movie yet?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Indeed. And based on episode titles, looks like one (or both) of the demons die next week. So neat.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
God damn Sabikui Bisco is completely batshit. I was shocked and laughed when he said, "shit they mobilized the hippos." Wait what?

Weaponized hippos in the desert with mounted machine guns... giant crab mounts?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
was shocked and laughed when he said, "shit they mobilized the hippos." Wait what?

I really enjoy that show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
God damn Sabikui Bisco is completely batshit. I was shocked and laughed when he said, "shit they mobilized the hippos." Wait what?

Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Gave the first episode a try, seems weird in a good way. All the mushrooms kept reminding me of Dorohedoro.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Re watched demon slayer ep 15 with the kids.

Animation is absolutely immaculate.

God damn is ufotable good.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
A new show started yesterday.

Ryman's Club. It's a show with really good quality (realistic) animation. And... it's about Badminton. Why is this a show? Kid gets kicked off the team and.. I was wrong. He worked at a bank, and was on the bank's team. Then he got fired from the bank.

I could be wrong about that also. Anyway, I'm really tired now, so going to bed. I'll watch it tomorrow.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Demon slayer...crazy good and animations continue to just use all the money.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
-Attack on titan is just awesome.
-Bisco is definitely the shot from left field this season. Definitely entertainment and will make a run for its money with AoT for show of the season
-Leadale is a very nice warm little happy anime... until they fight and literally everyone gets very obviously murderlated (non-gore) none of the bullshit anime half deaths in this one.
-Strongest sage is entertaining. One of those OP main char shows. He fucks around a lot less than those shows tend to in fights, which is refreshing.
-Genius prince is definitely lol for being such a troll on boringist hero. We'll see if it can keep it's schtick up. You might not get it if you haven't watched realist hero.
Rest of the shows seem like trash to me.

That's excluding the shows from last season that are running and are awesome, ie ranking of kings, demon slayer and Shit is that it?

Edit: re last episode demon slayer. Holy shit.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Fucking

Attack on titan

Wow

Just fucking wow.

This episode just fucked with my head.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
A new show started yesterday.

Ryman's Club. It's a show with really good quality (realistic) animation. And... it's about Badminton. Why is this a show? Kid gets kicked off the team and.. I was wrong. He worked at a bank, and was on the bank's team. Then he got fired from the bank.

I could be wrong about that also. Anyway, I'm really tired now, so going to bed. I'll watch it tomorrow.
Well I'll be damned. Watching the show this morning after a good night sleep and it was actually a very good show. It's silly, sure. He's a guy that has a job as a salesman, but he also plays badminton for the company. And they hired him to be a salesman, just because he's good at badminton. It kept my attention. Honestly, it gave me a "Haikyuu" type of vibe. So I'm down with this one.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How is UFOtable so far ahead of the rest of the industry? Nobody really compares to them. UBW, Heaven's Feel 3, Demon Slayer, shits just amazing.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And wow, Demon Slayer was beautiful. So much animated glory. I love that show.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
How is UFOtable so far ahead of the rest of the industry? Nobody really compares to them. UBW, Heaven's Feel 3, Demon Slayer, shits just amazing.

I get what you're saying. But MAPPA is up there with them

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Dorohedoro is more stylistic but it also animated incredibly well. And Mappa took over AOT as well.

• 1Like