Winter 2022 Anime Thread

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Demon slayer was awesome, lightning boy going to wake the fuck up when he sees those titties.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Strongest sage was a good ep 1. I'll be watching more. The production quality on rusted armors conversely is just so staggeringly shit. I can't get past how bad it looks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Demon Slayer and AoT were both great. Strongest Sage looks interesting. The rest of this season so far? Terrible.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
War of roses gets a special mention. Harlot Joan of arc has me laughing for all the wrong reasons. This shit is retarded. But I guess they wanted it that way.
wooop3.png

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
fuck i never caught up on AOT.... cause I knew I had a few months to catch up... which I never did...

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Sabikui Bisco was pretty good. Only new show worth anything thus far.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sabikui Bisco was pretty good. Only new show worth anything thus far.

I was getting some Nausicaa vibes from some of the art in it, seems like it could be pretty interesting.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Demon Slayer entertainment... both siblings turned up the volume to 11.

I'm watching the show with a high quality headset and I highly recommend it.
The sound of slashing through cloth plus fire and crushing roof tiles.. so good.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I was getting some Nausicaa vibes from some of the art in it, seems like it could be pretty interesting.
It and strongest sage definitely off to the right start with episode 1, but we'll see if they keep me interested.

What the fuck is this "Genius prince's guide to raising a nation out of debt." This better be a total troll job of realist hero.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I end up reading light novels/web novels more than watching anime these days it seems like. Started reading Strongest Sage after ep.1, the web novel seems to go into a lot more detail so far than the anime did. Here's the link for anyone else interested in reading it, the translation is good.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Demon Slayer entertainment... both siblings turned up the volume to 11.
I mean obviously as a shonen protagonist Monjiro is due for a lot of power creep, but I really wasn't expecting them to jump straight into 'Sun-Breathing trance has him a split second away from easily soloing Upper Six'

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Bofury is back! That's the one with a longer title, From Commonplace to World's Strongest.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Stabby face armor guy... I really thought bojji was gonna have a moment with him, but then he didn't. One of the few shows where I just don't know where it's going. So good. I just fucking know these inhuman bastards are going to make me have feelings for even this inhuman bastard.

wooop.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users