Witcher 3

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I love how the Triss vs. Yenn debate will probably never end.
P.S. Team Triss checking in

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mourg

Trakanon Raider
I love how the Triss vs. Yenn debate will probably never end.
P.S. Team Triss checking in
What debate? There is only Yenn. ;) She was so annoying I had planned a second play through, but in the end I was satisfied with how their story ended and didn't feel the need to change it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I just got to Kaer Morhan with Uma, im level 22. Would I be correct that Im only about a third through the game?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yennifer was being a bitch so I basically told her I dont love her anymore after I did the Djinn quest in Skellige. fuck that noise. Triss 4ever
yennefer_and_unicorn_by_greatqueenlina-d8x6ug0.jpg

Triss in W2. Yennefer W3 - she had me at unicorn.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
From now through next week, 2007's The Witcher: Enhanced Edition is going for $1.49. Its follow up, 2012's The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings—Enhanced Edition, is going for $2.99. And 2015's The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt—the game that we quite enjoyed, and that spawned perma-meme Bathtub Geralt—is going for $17.65.

Assuming the above applies, I reckon skipping one and two and going straight for three is fine. If you do that, you should however pick up Wild Hunt's Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine expansions—on sale for $5.64 and $11.29 respectively. The former is good, but the latter is magnificent.

GOG's The Witcher sale is live now through Monday, September 3 at 11pm BST / 3pm PST.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
More like two thirds, main story wise.

yeah i realized that taking Ciri back to Kaer Morhan would likely be the end of the game so i stopped doing the main quest and am just doing all the witcher contracts, treasure hunts and side quests now

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I picked this up during a recent steam sale and oh my what a treasure I have missed. This game is right up my alley.

banged some chick and killed her later. Geralt sure doesn't fuck around heh.

I'm not very far in the story, just getting to the big town where I met some magician girl and the king of thieves. Then I went on holiday and BfA launched and well so that's that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I think the only games where I ever paid attention to the story are Baldur's Gate, Half-Life 2, Horizon and Witcher 3. I just never pay attention to the story in anything else. Even with all my time in EQ and WOW, I couldn't tell you the first thing about any of the lore.

The 3 swamp sisters in Witcher 3 is what hooked me. Love this game.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Witcher 3 is one of those games that you want to forget you ever played just so you can experience it for the first time again. I envy anyone that's going through it for the first time

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
From now through next week, 2007's The Witcher: Enhanced Edition is going for $1.49. Its follow up, 2012's The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings—Enhanced Edition, is going for $2.99. And 2015's The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt—the game that we quite enjoyed, and that spawned perma-meme Bathtub Geralt—is going for $17.65.

Assuming the above applies, I reckon skipping one and two and going straight for three is fine. If you do that, you should however pick up Wild Hunt's Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine expansions—on sale for $5.64 and $11.29 respectively. The former is good, but the latter is magnificent.

GOG's The Witcher sale is live now through Monday, September 3 at 11pm BST / 3pm PST.

Does GOG give you steam codes?