Witcher 3

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Every time I get this going I get side tracked. And always end up quitting in Skellige. :( sounds like I just really need to force passed that part.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I feel like i spent only maybe > 5% of my playtime in Skellige. I just burned through the main story quests there and left the place. Skellige and Novigrad were my least favorite sections, but they were still very good. There is just so much other great content that there is no need to get bogged down in them outside of the main story obligations.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I felt that controller was better in pretty much every regard except for aiming crossbows and navigating the menus. That's not to say that KB/M was bad, it's just not as good.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just finished Blood and Wine. That was an amazing DLC, awesome main story with a fabulous ending.

It’s a masterpiece of a game.

• 3Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saw a news headline that more people were concurrently playing Witcher 3 in December 2019 than any other time previous. That is incredible, for a game nearly 5 years old.

I was one of those people too. I played through the game for the first time over Christmas break and it is a masterpiece. The DLC's are INCREDIBLE, simply the best. Also really enjoyed the section with the Bloody Baron and the Crones. For maps/areas, Toussaint in Blood & Wine is just stunning.

The game isn't just better than 99% of other games, it is magnitudes better. It just gets me even more excited for Cyber Punk.

Wow, no kidding.

1577824224951.png

Evernothing

Starting this over on pc. Would I be doing a disservice to myself just playing KBM over controller?

Some people really enjoy KBM with it. I think there are also some mods to help the smoothness. Or the in game movement style options.

Cybsled

So for all the Witcher fans, what would you consider the best modern (guns, instead of magic) RPG? Wait for Cyberpunk? Lol. I've got a long way to go on this one, but I like to mix it up.

Fallout 76

kek

• 1GreNeg

Crone

I feel like i spent only maybe > 5% of my playtime in Skellige. I just burned through the main story quests there and left the place. Skellige and Novigrad were my least favorite sections, but they were still very good. There is just so much other great content that there is no need to get bogged down in them outside of the main story obligations.
Cerys(sp?), the red head skellige chick is hot. I kept hoping I could bang her so I played it out.

• 1Like

Jozu

Should I beat the vanilla game and then buy DLC? Or should I buy DLC now and just play?

How does that work.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
grab the goty edition from gog.com if on PC. Comes with everything

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Should I beat the vanilla game and then buy DLC? Or should I buy DLC now and just play?

How does that work.

You can mix in heart of stone with the base game if you want. I would save Blood and Wine for after beating vanilla/HoS because it has a very definite ending for Geralt.

Jozu

Are they doing the Witcher 4? Not now obviously, and I dont want to spoil ending of 3, but has it been confirmed in any way?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Are they doing the Witcher 4? Not now obviously, and I dont want to spoil ending of 3, but has it been confirmed in any way?
They’ve basically said that they will probably return to the witcher world at some point, but geralt’s story is complete. The next may follow a different witcher, or maybe not even a witcher at all (and therefore may not even be called the Witcher)

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
They are busy with Cyberpunk 2077, but sure I can see them returning to the franchise. CD Projekt Red actually just signed a new deal with the authors.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They’ve basically said that they will probably return to the witcher world at some point, but geralt’s story is complete. The next may follow a different witcher, or maybe not even a witcher at all (and therefore may not even be called the Witcher)

At first that sounds sketchy, but then I remember that it has been 100% CDPR's story ever since Witcher 2 so maybe they can do fine without the original characters.

• 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
So for all the Witcher fans, what would you consider the best modern (guns, instead of magic) RPG? Wait for Cyberpunk? Lol. I've got a long way to go on this one, but I like to mix it up.
Shadowrun on the snes

468110B6-D0D7-4864-BEA8-CBDB3E2602A5.png

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity