Wizardhawk's memorial thread (a cautionary tale of dental care and garlic)

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Very Bad Things
tmb_1174_480.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Most greek food that I've ever had is actually really good. And you know it's authentic when you have to pick the hairs out! I'm not talkin about this restaurant bullshit.

But I'm not a fan of fish. I just never had it growing up, and tastes like that are formed in childhood. Like italian food, an aversion to seafood sort of limits you when it comes to eating greek stuff.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Not even fish deep fried in batter til you no longer can taste the fish from the fry?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's hard to go wrong when you're selling deep fried shit covered in a slightly different version of ranch dressing.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit think I just might of stumbled upon lumie. Waiting to sell my plasma and a guy here starts taking to another guy about the amazing powers of garlic. He said to at leastonce a week eat a whole raw clove.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
nah man this guy was a 53 year old black man. he said if you looked in his medicine cabinet the only two things you would see are garlic and weed.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Half black half italian

Edit: damnit didn't notice you already said he was black. Makes this less funny and less racist

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Oh shit think I just might of stumbled upon lumie. Waiting to sell my plasma and a guy here starts taking to another guy about the amazing powers of garlic. He said to at leastonce a week eat a whole raw clove.
Why are you selling plasma?