[WoD] Garrison Optimization Launch Thread

Vitality

HUSTLE
My Garrison loot luck dreams came true last night when I got the 645 2hsword from a garrison blue box and an auction module that sold for 3500g from the green box.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow okay I know we were talking yesterday about how easy the new LFR is but holy shit I can see the surprise some had about it. Took me less than 30 minutes to do a run last night I went healer mode just to check it out and I am honestly not sure healers are even needed. I think tanks if they blew their cooldowns could self heal through the fights. Still not going to complain its a good way to get the stones for the legendary ring and to at least see the content.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
I got a pretty badass blue 2h xmog from the crates and its been dropping a lot of follower stuff still so going to 3 was great advice, thanks bros.
Yeah, I got an Endwyn's Toothy Grin or some such blue helmet. According to auctioneer that is a quick 10k gold. I feel like dumping the decent xmogs quick is pretty key. If blizzard truely put the most used xmog stuff into crates, the market will probably fall out pretty quickly.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Goto any store called "Botanica" next time you are in Miami and buy some Elegua beads, money & power candles, and some incense. Believe me this will change your luck and make your wildest loot dreams come true.
That old Cubano magic, eh?

Elerion

N00b
So the card market has all but dried up on my server so I'm considering swapping out the scribe hut. Main professions are enchanting and (currently leveling) herbalism and I already got the enchanting hut and Salvage. Suggestions?
I really, really wish I could have a storehouse in my garrison without giving up my profession buildings. I frequently wish I had a bank right there in my garrison, so I could keep a neat inventory without porting to Stormshield and back. The work order cap increase would also be kinda nice for the barn, since you have to go farm those fucking cages every time you want to refill.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
My Garrison loot luck dreams came true last night when I got the 645 2hsword from a garrison blue box and an auction module that sold for 3500g from the green box.
Nice are you raiding during the week tonight or Saturday? Hopefully youll be close to 640 overall by this weekend if so

Vitality

HUSTLE
Nice are you raiding during the week tonight or Saturday? Hopefully youll be close to 640 overall by this weekend if so
No dice on wednesdays I run a bowling clinic every wed. Weekend probably. I've been watching videos on the fights.

Pretty close I picked up the 660 +750 str proc trinket from arenas last night too. I think I'm like 635 or 636 right now (in 4peice 620 pvp set +9% more dmg dealt)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need to knockout my 10 wins and try to raise my cap for real armor pieces, totally forgot it reset also yesterday. Could for sure use a couple of those 660 items in some slots still.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I need to knockout my 10 wins and try to raise my cap for real armor pieces, totally forgot it reset also yesterday. Could for sure use a couple of those 660 items in some slots still.
We'll have to get those wins in 3's, my 2's rating is a bit too high now.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll be the third, don't have any real gear yet though if that's an issue.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was like at a 45% win ratio the first week, based off of that I get a rating and then it increases my cap from 1500 to what kind of range?

The 660 armor with proper stats for me is 2200 or something so I assume 2 weeks of raising the cap will do it. So this week since I don't need any other 660 off slots I can save my conquest and then get 700 next week for an item?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I was like at a 45% win ratio the first week, based off of that I get a rating and then it increases my cap from 1500 to what kind of range?

The 660 armor with proper stats for me is 2200 or something so I assume 2 weeks of raising the cap will do it. So this week since I don't need any other 660 off slots I can save my conquest and then get 700 next week for an item?
Yep, I bought trinket this week because I figured it would be the highest powered item for both pve and pvp until I get the trink off brackenspore/kargath. Pretty sick though the 750 str procs at the exact time my 1400 crit procs, I was doing some testing and when I pop wings and pot I was pulling something close to 30k single target (non raid buffed).

Back on topic: Gladiator sanctum saw a huge nerf it looks like so it's less appealing even for pvpers (doesn't seem to drop conquest points anymore)

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Yep, I bought trinket this week because I figured it would be the highest powered item for both pve and pvp until I get the trink off brackenspore/kargath. Pretty sick though the 750 str procs at the exact time my 1400 crit procs, I was doing some testing and when I pop wings and pot I was pulling something close to 30k single target (non raid buffed).

Back on topic: Gladiator sanctum saw a huge nerf it looks like so it's less appealing even for pvpers (doesn't seem to drop conquest points anymore)
Yeah, Glad Sanc is fucking dumpstered hard. Nothing like getting 200 honor after 20 hours of work orders

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok so apparently I'm an idiot because everyone is doing them and I'm not but how do you get a garrison invasion?

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Keep doing the daily. I don't know the specifics for how the quest pops but it has something to do with killing the daily mobs. I've heard kill X (500? 1000?) and you'll pop a quest. I've had two since hitting 100 and thats just from doing the daily each day.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I did get some conquest points off it today, but for the first time. I've still only gotten one 620 ilvl off it for my priest in almost two weeks.
The drops have been bad from there in the past 2 weeks and the nerf on top of it, that building really is useless unless you really really want titles, once I use up all my bones I'm tearing it down for something else.

xmod2_sl

shitlord
Ok so apparently I'm an idiot because everyone is doing them and I'm not but how do you get a garrison invasion?
Kill about 5000 rep worth of an invasion type mob, even if they don't give rep. Doing the daily helps, and some invasions are easier to gold than others.

Basically any level 100 mob area will work. Me and two friends just farmed botani in northeast Gorgond until the alert popped up on our garrison notification. That gave us three and we just golded one a week, cycling through the three people and got three weeks worth of invasions out of the farm.