Wolfenstein the New Order

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Wait, I must have missed something. What happened to Sean?
He kept chain banning Araysar til the other mods realized his personality might not be conducive to having authority over, well, anyone... so they removed his mod status and he got pissy and replaced a retardedly high number of his previous posts with ",". Dude was dedicated.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
He kept chain banning Araysar til the other mods realized his personality might not be conducive to having authority over, well, anyone... so they removed his mod status and he got pissy and replaced a retardedly high number of his previous posts with ",". Dude was dedicated.
Took him a few days. Dedicated is the best way to put it.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Its on the mobs mech-suit bro, the truth is out there.

rrr_img_67063.jpg

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Doom 3 was more like a resident evil feeling game than the satanic doom I wanted. Didn't hate it tho.

Game is getting good reviews some sites had the street date broke.

I am picking up my copy may 20,2014 tomorrow.
THe ps4 version is being reported at being around 50 gig with 5 gig patch give or take if that's true it makes me wonder what they are going to do for pc version how many dvds or could just go Blu ray dvd but a lot gamers don't have blu ray dvd.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm really digging their use of actual native German speakers for a fucking change. Bavarian dialect over Texan accent any day, man.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Wolfenstein: The New Order Review | SpawnFirst

If you like to hunt for collectibles, such as golden Nazi artifacts, there?s plenty to keep you occupied here. However, the fact that the story can be completed in 11 hours and the game?s distinct lack of multiplayer make it a little hard for me to recommend a purchase at full price. If you?re a completionist there?s enough here to keep you occupied for 20+ hours, but that?s only if you want to see the outcome of both timelines and collect absolutely everything. If you?re the type of gamer to run through the story once and move on, I would think twice before you pay full price for this.
waiting for a price drop on this

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doom Beta is going to be multiplayer - their primary argument is pretty fricking weak with that in mind.

spronk

FPS noob
saw a torrent of this, it was 43 gigs JESUS CHRIST THATS HUGE (thats what she said). if it stays that large i'll just wait for reviews and a big steam sale

Jait

Molten Core Raider
saw a torrent of this, it was 43 gigs JESUS CHRIST THATS HUGE (thats what she said). if it stays that large i'll just wait for reviews and a big steam sale
Yeah, just saw this on a place with Torrent and Leeches that it's 41gb. DVDs are about to become the new 3.5's. I remember Darklands was like 22 disks or something.

Vaclav

PS4 install went up around midnight, took less than 40 min on FiOS. PSN apparently has been massively improved for DL speed and timeliness.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
PS4 install went up around midnight, took less than 40 min on FiOS. PSN apparently has been massively improved for DL speed and timeliness.
Thoughts so far? I posted a few questions in SA that fell on deaf ears. Having trouble justifying spending 60 on a single player 10 hour game.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I have to admit, I was all ready to put up $60 for his game till I found out it had no multiplayer. I was hoping for a Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001) reboot of sorts.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I have to admit, I was all ready to put up $60 for his game till I found out it had no multiplayer. I was hoping for a Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001) reboot of sorts.
Yeah if it had RTCW Omaha Beach redone? Or any of it's other multiplayer, it would have been an immediate sell.

Seeing a lot of back and forth misinformation on Story, content, gameplay, mechanics, graphical pop in, etc. So could be one to get for $4.99 on a steam sale or Playstation Plus freebie unless someone here who is a Wolfenstein fan says it is a must get.

Thoughts so far? I posted a few questions in SA that fell on deaf ears. Having trouble justifying spending 60 on a single player 10 hour game.
I am enjoying it so farr, its 10 hour game if rush thru it, if do all the side things and unlocks and try higher difficulties then you can squeeze into 20 hour+ game to 25+ on replays.

That being sad they should have added another 2-3 areas to at least bring it up to 15-20 hour a game , game is gorgeous and the Gore is so over the top, for a shooter the story aint bad what little there is as well.

Mutiplayer would made this gold also.

Im hoping cause the game was light on content just 10 hours if you rush and just do basics play on 1 difficulty etc that they will have some DLC's for it.

So farr my decision to get it on PS4 have not regreted over pc being to play on 70 inch and sit on the couch just cant be beat with surround sound going.
The only 2 things miss over the ps4 version is for shooters I have always preferred mouse keyboard controls to be more accurate, 2nd thing is its gorgeous on ps4, cant even imagine what it would be on my ultra desktop or ultra laptop.

I am in the DOOM beta question is when how farr away is that date?

Vaclav

Tidbit seems accurate thus far, only got about an hour in last night before bed. (was 4am already and multiple doc appointments today)

Anyone else picked this up, playing this I am having and issue don't me a bug its I fear and old age bug, I am having issue completing it, thus cant advance the game anymore thus I am stuck its either old age and slower reflexes or I am doing something wrong this issue should be pretty easy.

So if anyone else is playing this please either say so or PM me please so can ask about this, and hopefully you can give me a pointer so can continue the game of what I am doing wrong, don't really want to stop playing game is addicting.

thanks

I solved this part , I was doing it wrong and almost locked myself out so would had to start over don't want to give away the plot.